part 18

Marvins POV

When me and Chloe arrived at the hospital, somehow the fans and the paps found out. I love my fans and I don’t mind them, but I could see they were really stressing Chloe out because I was worried about her and the baby because the nurse said to avoid any stress because it strains the baby or something like that. “Chloe what do you want to do about everyone?” I asked as the paps came closer to the car “I have no idea!” she said looking at and worrying. “Chloe look at. How about we go home and call the hospital and rearrange for another day for even later today!” I said lifting her chin up she nodded. I kissed the top of her head and we went back home.

Going to skip time to 9 months on.

Chloe’s POV

The baby has been kicking really hard all night and I didn’t want to wake him up, because he has just come back from America the other week and he hasn’t got rid of his jet lag just yet. I got out of bed and went to the toilet. “Chloe come back to bed please.” I heard Marvin Groan “M...M...MARV..I think my waters just broke.” I was really worried now I was scared what if I couldn’t do it. “Chloe put some of my clothes on and I will ring the hospital.” Marvin said as he kissed my forhead and put some clothes. I went and did what he said. I waddled down stairs stopping every other step because of the contractions. “Marv i’m scared.” I said coming to tears “Chloe look you are going to be fine and in a few hours we are going to have a little baby.” He said placing his hands over my bump. 

Karla's POV 

Aston has been acting really strange since the day Amber and JB got together. I want to know what is wrong with him but he has become really edgy and he isnt him self. I was in bed looking up at the celling thinking about how we where before we came back from spain. I wish i could go back. To how we were. "Karla.. go to sleep!" I heard Aston moan at me. "okay night baby." I said. I waited a few minutes.nothing. I sighed a few tears rolled down my cheek. I want the old Aston back.  

Sorry its short.