CHAPTER 3 : I'm Her Boyfriend

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up early because I need to visit my grandma. Its April 23 today, my birthday but I don't really like celebrations.

My birthday means My grandma's 18th death anniversary. Her name is Jeon ChaeMin, she's the one who named me. Everything won't happen if betrayal don't exist.

It's 4 am and the boys will go to work at 6 including jeongyeon since his bosses are here. I cook a food for them and the visitors, I'm usually the one who always cook in the house but sometimes when I woke late noona will be the one to cook.

It's Monday. After cooking I went to take a bath and now I am wearing a white plain shirt with black leather jacket and a black pants.

I brought a white rose yesterday at the flower shop so that I don't need to go there today.

I grab the flower and went outside of my room, I was about to leave when I saw that Myoui in the living room holding he phone. YES I CALL HER MYOUI IN MY MIND, MYOUI ANGRY PENGUIN BIRD.

I was about to continue walking when she spoke.

"where are you going?" she asked

"it's none of your business"

"Yah I'm your boss don't talk to me that way"

"For your information we are not in the hospital" she look at me deadly and I look back teasingly.

"Wow you got flowers. For your girlfriend? Maybe she's the reason why you don't agree with my deal" she said after noticing the flower in my hand.

"MISS MYOUI I don't have a girlfriend. Do you like me? You must be using that contract of yours to get me huh" I said getting annoyed and she scoff.

"me like you. My god are you crazy. I have high standards and you don't have any of it and also-" she said standing up. I just left her.

I went to the cemetery and found my Grandma. I put the flowers down and lit a candle. My tears suddenly fell without me noticing.

I miss her so much, I have a great bond with her. I didn't thought that the one who create great memories with me will also be a memory.

I felt a tap in my back, I wipe my tears and turn around.. Its the boys..they know what happened and they also know what date today is.

After the candle melted we left and went back home. We still have work you know.

At the hospital

Ever since I met the grandpa in the garden I started to visit him but I never saw his granddaughter.

Now I'm going to visit him but when I went to his room there's no one in the room so I walk around the hospital.

"Chaeyoung" A voice called and I turn around to see Myoui she walk towards me.

"Are you going to ask the same question again? If yes then my answer is no" I said and was about to walk away but she grab my wrist.

"please just agree, it's a white lie and there's a contract" She said in a pleading tone without coldness.

"You can ask anyone here. Besides I don't want to pretend just for you to not marry that jongsuk guy"

"It's not the only reason"

"Then what?" she was about to answer when two nurses came with a patient in the bed.