CHAPTER 15 : Different Changes

Mina's POV

It's almost 10 in the night but chaeyoung is still not home and I'm getting worried. I already make MinJae sleep to his room, then I went to mine and chaeyoung's room and lay down on our bed. I can't fall asleep so I sit up and started reading a book. I checked my phone before reading and it's 10:26 pm and there's still no chaeyoung. I started reading not until I heard a loud thunder and hard rain with it. I then remembered that chaeyoung situation when there's a thunder. He would cry hard and get scared like a scared cat, so I immediately get my jacket and an umbrella then left the house to find chaeyoung. I told the maid to take care of MinJae while I'm gone.

Time skip..

I've been walking for almost 1 hour and I can't see him, the rain is getting heavy and heavy. There's still thunderstorm and I'm not scared. To be honest I like listening to thunder with rain when sleeping because it calms me down.

I reached the Restaurant that 30 minutes away from our house but if you walk it you will take a long time, then suddenly I saw a familiar small figure sitting next to the big tree in other side of the road with his hands on his ears and head bowed down, I then run to him knowing who is it.

"Don't come near, please. Go away!" He shouted and I hugged him dropping the umbrella forgetting about the rain.

"Chaeyoung, it's me Mina. It's fine, your safe. It's fine, it's fine" I said calming him down.

Minutes later I'm still hugging him and I can't hear any sobbing anymore which I suppose he calmed down and the rain also stopped.

"Are you alright now? Let's go home" I said helping him stand up, he didn't speak any words.

When we reached our house I told him to take a hot bath to prevent getting sick and he obeyed, when he finished I did the same. While having a bath, I am also confuse why he acts that way. I'm a doctor so maybe it's a trauma but I'm not sure.

Afeer taking a short bath I left the bathroom and saw him sleeping and snoring peacefully like nothing happened and I smiled at the sight of him. I just kept on staring at him not until a knocked on the door was heard. I opened it and saw MinJae with his two plushies that chaeyoung bought for him, a penguin plushie and a tiger plushie.

"Mom can I sleep here? I can't sleep because of the thunder" he said while rubbing his eyes and I smiled.

"of course baby, come here. Just keep your voice down daddy is sleeping" I said and he just walk straight to the bed and sleep hugging chaeyoung.

Morning....

Chaeyoung's POV

I got woken up with the sunlight from the window getting on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Mina and MinJae hugging each other lovingly. I got up and do my morning routine then went down.

I cooked simple breakfast and went upstairs to wake the two up.

"Hey you two wake up" I said softly trying to wake them up but only Mina opened her eyes, MinJae moved a little and mumbled "I'm still sleepy" so I thought of something to wake him up. I tickle and tickle him while he is laughing.

"I'M FULLY AWAKE NOW DADDY. STOP, IT TICKLES!!" He shouted while laughing and I stopped and went down followed by them.

Suji's POV

I woke up with my eyes feeling hurt and my heart feels so heavy. I went to the bathroom and does my morning routine and when I went out I was about to grab my phone on the nightsand when I saw a piece of paper with 'TO SUJI' written on it. I sat down on bed then opened the paper and read it.