CHAPTER 14 : I Know Everything

Chaeyoung's POV

One week a after the kidnapping and I'm visiting my noona in their house because she called me yesterday night crying. Maybe it's a misunderstanding with Jeongyeon hyung.

In her room..

I knocked on the door but with no response.

"Noona, it's me. Chaeyoung" I said knocking again on the door, the she finally opened, I come in to see her room messy including her. Her hair is messy, her eyes are swollen red, her right cheek is red.

"What happened? Did hyung do something to you?" I asked as soon as we sat down on her bed.

"No, it's not him. He doesn't know about this" she said tearing up again.

"then who? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly but she just burst out crying. I hugged her sideways and caress her back.

"Noona, you can tell me everything. What happened, huh?" I asked softly

"M-mom, sh-she slapped me last night" she said making me broke the hug.

"what?! I'll talk to her" I was about to stand up but she stopped me by holding my wrist.

"Don't Chaeyoung. It's also my fault. I didn't told her about Jeongyeon because I know that she doesn't like him" she said trying to calm me down.

"Even so, noona. She can't hurt you with just a simple reason. She can't do the same thing again" I said and walked out of the room being followed by her trying to stop me. When I saw Ms. Suji, yes I call her that we're not family now, I went to her.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her making her grew on confusion, she's with her husband Mr. Minho beside her.

"What are you talking about?" she asked

"Chaeng" Noona called out trying to stop me.

"You can't do the same thing again. Why did you slap your own daughter with just a small reason?"

"Why are you acting like this, huh? Remember, you are not belong to this house again right?"

"Yeah, I know that. I know that I'm not your family member now but I'm still your daughter's brother and I can't let you hurt her like what happened"

"Can you please stop?"

"I won't stop, why? Did you ever stop with your bad doings? Huh? I'm sorry if I'm not respecting you as older, but you also didn't respect me as your son, not even once. I know everything, MOM" I emphasised

"Do you want me to tell Nayeon about all of it? On how are you hurting dad? On how you used him to be with your lover? To deceiv-"

"STOP!!"

"How can I stop? First you hurtled dad, then me and now Nayeon? Who do you want to hurt next? Sungjin? Oh God" She is crying now, while nayeon trying to figure out what I'm talking about and why I'm not calling her noona.

"Now you are crying?"

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung, please stop" she said weakly and now I'm starting to tear up.

"Nayeon grew up now she's old already, why can't you tell her everything. That-"

"SON CHAEYOUNG!! YOU BETTER STOP!" dad finally spoken and I scoffed.

"I SAID I WON'T! THAT SO CALLED WIFE OF YOURS USED YOU AND YOU KNOW THAT. YOU TWO ARE FRIENDS BEFORE AND YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER BUT YOU KNOW THAT SHE LOVE THAT NAM HEEJIN Girl. (JUST INVENTED THIS NAME) HER SO CALLED DAD IS AGAINST THEIR RELATIONSHIP SO SHE TOLD YOU TO MAKE HER PREGNANT AND SHE'LL TELL THAT HEEJIN THAT SHE GOT RAPED SO THAT HEEJIN WOULD TAKE HER AWAY FROM THAT DAD OF HERS!! RIGHT? "

" AND WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH OF A BOY, THE HEEJIN GIRL IS THE ONLY ONE WHO TOOK CARE OF HIM WHILE THIS LEE SUJI, SHE JUST RELAX AND IGNORE THE BABY. WHEN HER DAD FOUND OUT ABOUT ALL OF THIS SHE BROKE THE GIRL HEEJIN'S HEART AND TOOK THE BABY BOY IN ORPHANAGE. HEEJIN WAS ABOUT TO ADOPT THAT POOR BOY BUT SHE IS TOO LATE, THE BABY'S MOM ALREADY TOOK HIM, BUT THE BOY GREW UP IN HELL!!THEN LATER ON YOUR DAD WANTS YOU TO HAVE YOUR OWN SON BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT THE BOY IS DAD'S SON. THEN YOU OBEY HIM AND GOT PREGNANT OF A GIRL, IM NAYEON. BUT YOUR DAD WANTS A SON AND YOU OBEY HIM AGAIN AND HAVE SUNGJIN" I shouted bursting in tears, they doesn't know that I know such details.

" Chae... "she said weakly

" Don't call me that, we aren't close. I wish heejin is my parent now, we might be happy with our life now. I know that I'm just an accident and none of your intentions to take care of me. Even though I found out all of that at the age of 4, I still believe that it's not real when I finally grew up. I now understand, its real and reality will never change"i said and was about to leave.

"By the way, I'm meeting with heejin every month and she's already married. Don't hurt my siblings again or else you won't see them again, I will take them away if you do" I said the left in tear, they're oblivious of someone watching them.

Nayeon's POV

I went shock at those words Chaeyoung said.

"M-mom, what's happening?. Dad?" I asked not knowing anything.

Dad explained me everything because mom is feeling weak. Dad explained about their friendship before. Then the girl Heejin chaeyoung talked about. But I'm more shock when dad explained to me about Chaeyoung being my older brother. He is 1 year older than me and dad and mom keep it a secret to everyone. I don't know now, I don't know. Should I call him oppa? All this years he addresses me as his noona but ended up him being my older brother. It hurts me to know all of this, and I think he is more hurt when he found it out at the very young age. He don't have anyone to lean on and tell his problems.

Chaeyoung's POV

I walk towards the cemetery where members of Royal Family will be buried when they died. I went to my grandma, Son ChaeMin. She's the first person whom I told my problems and how my heart feels every time I think of the problems, she told me that she'll be with me forever but she already leave me. She got killed by bad people on the night of my 4th birthday, I also found out everything that time because I got kidnapped along with grandpa, grandma, dahyun and his dad.
Only dahyun knows that secret, I can't tell my other bros and jihyo because I don't want to add a sad mood to out relationships.

_________________________

PLEASE VOTE!!!

I don't know when and how this story will end, I'll try my best to make it better.

💙💜❤️💚

JUST REACHED 140+ READS!! PLEASE READ THE OTHER PARTS TOO AND VOTE!! THANKYOU SO MUCH.... MWA MWA CHUPCHUP