Chapter 1 - Handsome Star in the Galaxy of Less-radiant Twinklers, Dust and Gas

"Isabella Cox, please stand up", the homeroom teacher called out.

Isabella stood up and went to get her test paper. She was about to return to her seat when the teacher told her to stay beside her.

"Ms. Cox was able to get the highest scores on Math, Science and Literature for the 1st grading. Please give her a round of applause.

Isabella blushed and went quietly back to her seat. Congratulations and clapping can be heard for a few minutes.

Isabella Cox. 4th year in high school. No close friend in particular but goes along well with almost everyone. Not ugly but also does not possess stunning beauty. No bubbly personality either. Just your typical calm and kind personality for a smart person.

As she sat she stole a quick glance at Axl Youra. The school's hottest senior. He is also Isabella's long-time crush. But he is unreachable. For Isabella, he is a star that shines so bright and burns so hot, she may go blind or burned.

My oh so handsome star in the galaxy of less-radiant twinklers, dust and gas. Isabella thought to herself as stared at the paper in her hand.

Later on the day she saw Axl with his friends hanging out behind the school building when she looked out the window.

He's really cool and hot at the same time. Has a bit of a temper though. Isabella wonders if he and Candice from section C were over. They were an item last year but seem to be no longer now.

"Hmmm?" Isabella looked curiously at the tiny piece of paper stuck in her math notebook.

"Hey, can we talk? Let's meet at the painted tree near the court after English class - Axl"

What what what? Did I do anything? Did I anger him?

Isabella nervously walked towards the meeting place after class. She saw Axl already there sitting at the bench where the painted tree is. The place is a bit secluded since it's at the far end of the school grounds.

Axl's piercing gaze caused Isabella to feel for nervous as she approached him.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"You can sit beside me."

Isabella sat beside him with about a foot distance away from Axl.

"So. Candice and I broke up like 4 months ago. Just to... hmm make it clear"

"Okay...?" Isabella answered, a bit confused.

"What I am saying is. I came to like you. You're bright, composed and kind. So shall we try dating?"

Isabella's mouth slightly opened as she tried to look for something... anything to reply with Axl's confession.

"Oh but given my situation at home, we can't like reveal it...?"

"Huh? You mean a secret relationship?"

"Not exactly. I mean you know my personality, it is not like I can hide actions or intentions. More like no-label or unidentified kind of thing just so we are on the safe side.

Honestly, that was one of the reasons Candice and I broke up. My parents knew about it and grounded me for few weeks so... I really hope we can try this one out without the complications."

Isabella looked up and stared at Axl's eyes. He looked sincere. Is this a dream? Her long-time admiration is no longer unreachable? This opportunity may not come her way again though.

"Okay...", she whispered.

"Really? Wow." Axl then pulled her close to him and gave her a long deep kiss.

Isabella, bewildered gasped after Axl let her go.

"Let's go back to class shall we?" Axl nonchalantly pulled her to her feet, released her hand then walked ahead.

He took it. My first kiss.  Isabella blushed as she followed him back to class.

  Isabella blushed as she followed him back to class