Chapter 5 - Third (Hidden) Party

Violence warning 🔞

Isabella accepted the situation due to fear of being dumped.  A very silly reason really.  As much as she wants to question Axl about Michelle, the anger and irritation she saw in Axl was too much to bear and she doesn't want to see it again.

Axl and Michelle were, however, confirmed to be a campus couple.  Which makes her the "third hidden party".  They were known as "Axelle".

It breaks her heart whenever she sees them together.  Axl also stopped walking her home since it will be weird.

But Axl finds some weekends to take her somewhere where they can make out like, the movies, his room, the park during the night etc...  Her heart likes the fact that he finds time so he can give her attention.  But her mind is trying to refuse this treatment.

One gloomy day, the skies are gray and rain is looming.  Axl pulled her in one of the empty rooms and started to kiss her deeply.

"I missed you."  He whispered while proceeding to kiss her neck while touching her all over.

Isabella gasped at his slightest touch.  She really loves him and this little moments make her really happy.

Suddenly she felt a swift and sharp pain as her head was pulled away from Axl's kiss.  She then realized Michelle who caught them is now attacking her with all her might along with an umbrella and bag she was holding.

She fell into the floor.  Her instinct kicked in and she curled on the floor trying to protect her stomach and private parts.  Aside from that, Michelle poured the remaining liquid from her water bottle.

"Babe, stop it.  Really.  I'll explain everything.  If this gets out, you will be called to the pricipal's office."

"The hell are you saying?! Why are you with this slut?!"

"Hey, I was surprised too.  she came on to me.  Come on.  This is a waste of time.  I will not associate with her anymore okay? I mean come on, would I lie to you?"

W-What? Isabella felt one last hard hit, this time from her own bag as Michelle threw it in her head.

"I don't want to see you near him ever again.  Find another man to seduce.  Axl is mine.  If I see you flirt with him again, you will be the center of a nasty rumor.  Don't try me."

Isabella didn't move from covering her head.  She just waited for them to go out of the room.  She started crying as she gently sat up and looked at the mess around her.

Meanwhile, Axl is walking with Michelle and trying to laugh off what she saw.  He was trying to pass it off as spur of the moment thing since Isabella and him were suddenly alone in an empty room.  At the same time, Stan overheard them as they passed him by towards the school gate.

Isabella's cellphone rang as she was struggling to get up and feel where it hurts.

"Hel---"

"Where are you?!"  Stan hurriedly asked.

"201B".  Clicked.  He hang up.

Stan ran over to the room.  He slammed open the door and saw a wet, tear-stricken and depressingly looking Isabella trying to fix her hair, bag and uniform.

Stan rushed over to her and hugged her.  Isabella cried uncontrollably while she break down in his arms.

"Shhhh does it hurt anywhere? I kinda know what happened.  I heard them arguing near the gate.  Just cry for now.  Don't explain anything if you don't want to.  I will hug you for as long as you need. Oh... You're wet".

He reached for his gym bag to get a clean shirt without letting go of her.

He gently moved his right hand to her blouse and slowly undressed her while still hugging her with his left hand.

When he got her blouse off her two arms, he pulled the white t-shirt over her head.  Her arms automatically found their way to the armholes and she finished changing.  Without hesitation, she put her arms around him again and rested her head in his chest.

"You're calm now right?" He asked as he did a quick tightened embrace before carefully releasing her.

Isabella picked her bag from the  chair.  She also took her wet blouse and folded it but Stan took it and put in one of his spare laundry bags which he keeps in his gym bag for his own wet shirts after practice.

Isabella held on to Stan's right arm.  She doesn't really care anymore.  This man right here is her savior and his warmth is what she needs right now.

They walked in silence until they reached her home.