the new kids

(This was inspired by GreenTea_UvU thank you for this it has really helped with my writers block if yous have any other suggestions I would be happy to put them in the story)

Mei mei's pov

I can't believe what I heard last night I feel bad for my mom Vivian can't just do that to her she has me and my dad it would never work and mom rejected her so she dose still love dad

"Mei pay attention please we have new students there siblings" "Yes miss Olivia" I say snapped out of my daze

"Hello my names kai"
"A-and my names Katherine b-but you can just call me kat if you like..."

"Thank you kai please sit next to tyler and Katherine you can sit next to pryia thank you"

They don't look like siblings they could be adopted? I mean Katherine has white hair it looks natural with white eyelashes and baby blue eyes and on the other hand kai had black hair and green eyes oh well mabey there nice?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lunch

"Hey your Katherine right?" "Oh erm y-yes I suppose I am" She answers in a quite voice

"Are you doing anything for lunch if not why not sit with me and my friends I promise we don't bite" :)

"Oh um I'll have to check something I'll be right back!" "Oh okay well we sit outside on the benchs where the basketball court is"

Katherine's pov

She was nice. :)

"Ah kai your here these g-g-girls invited us to lunch" "no what if they want to be mean to you"

"But k-kai they where nice to me g-genunly" "kat there probly like the last there nice then bully you for your hair and speech problems don't fall for them again please kat"

"I know your t-trying to protect me but this isn't how to d-do it" "fine but if they say anything mean I swear to god Katherine"
.
.
.
.
.

Mei mei's pov

"Hello..." "oh hey Katherine so glad you could make it"

"What do you have for lunch ?"
"O-oh I have a bento my mum though it che-eer me up"

"Yeah first days can be kinda rough but anyway my names meilin that's priya and abby and this is miriam"

After lunch the day whent by pretty fast
It was nice to know kai and Katherine they seem sweet

But I don't know when I should tell them about the whole red panda stuff eh ill deal with it later?

As soon as school ended I headed over to Miriams House with her
.
.
.
.
.
''Mir I have an idea!" "What is it?"
.
.
.
''I look like a dork'' ''no you don't miriam you look cute" I said but couldn't help but giggle

"I love you" I love you to evan when you look dorky"

(Sorry its short lol Anyway I'll continue from this ^^^ for next chapter also I saw a MINNION AAHHHHHH