Ms. Stretch x Reader

(She is basically like MOMMY LONG LEGS but a clown... doll???)

You were greeted by some clowns at some Exhibit. They showed you some games and you had fun. You suddenly got this feeling that isn't right...

You moved on to the next one, Ms. Stretch. The point of this game is to stretch her to reach the button. You started to stretch her arm to the nearest button and it moved farther than the first try.

"Huh... Oh... boy... ummm" You started to stretch her arm and you heard someone screaming. You looked down and it was the doll.

"OH GOD SORRY... I JUST... NEEDED.. to...." You started lifting the doll, the clown isn't watching so you could cheat by picking it up. You brought the doll nearer to the button and it was done. You started playing with the other clowns but ended them getting killed in the process on the game, no wonder its called sorrow in the name... You went to the jack in the box and it seemed scarier, you saw a black arm coming out, next the other arm and then the whole head. You screamed in terror but then you saw the same doll you saved, Ms. Stretch. She pushed the box and got something to stop the winder.

"Why did you...saved me?" You stuttered.

"Because You saved me and I am thankful for not being stretched again." She said. You ran and ran with the doll in your shirt pocket and went into your car and escaped.

(Wanna have part 2?)