Chapter Six

A/n: yoooooo Im gonna be switching to third person pov... Debating on editing past chapters and switching just everything over :D

"Ky... Can we get food~" The (h/c) boy whined. His stomach had growled. After planning on getting food with Kenny, Y/n hadn't thought about food.

Kyle laughed. "Jeez N/n... Well order something. Im sure my dad wouldnt mind!" He smiled. The ginger quickly texted his father before opening doordash. He soon got a text that made him fist pump. "How about uh... Kfc?" Kyle looks at his friend curled up next to him. The boys eyes lit up like a childs in a candy store.

"Yes!" The (e/c) eyes flew to Kyles screen. His toned arms reached for the phone. Kyle quickly moved it. Kyle put in his food quickly before handing it to Y/n. The taller boy added the tender box and looked at Kyles meal. Chicken combo. Of course this dork got that.

Y/n handed the phone back to Kyle and decided to take out his own phone. He ended up on coonstagram. "Food will be here by like two thirty." Kyle claimed changing his focus to the younger boys phone.

"He took fucking Bebe." The boy slammed his phone down and gripped the roots of his fluffy hair.

"What?"

"Mom got her and Eric stuff to go to the new cafe that opened. I gave Ken the stubs to hold onto and he took Bebe." The ginger's eyes had widened. He grabbed the taller boy and pulled him into his chest.

He had no idea what to do. "It'll be okay..." The older boy held onto the shaking boy until his phone rang.

Dad :)
Foods here 😄

Kyle laughed at his fathers emoji use. "Is food here?" Y/n's voice was coarse. Kyles eyes had widened. Y/n's voice had rarely ever sounded like this. But when it did, it was never good. Kyle shook himself out of his thoughts. He nodded and let go of the boy next to him.

Y/n rolled over Kyle comically. "Kefc!*" He jumped up and chanted the whole way downstairs. Kyle smiled and shook his head. He grabbed his remote to turn on a movie instead of the trash tv that had been playing the whole time. He sat up when he heard aggressive, quick footsteps.

The food and drinks were placed on the little table in front of Kyles bed. Before the ginger could even reach for the bag he was tackled into a hug. The boys cheeks had reddened. What he failed to notice was the younger boy stealing Kyles cookie. Y/n had reached around and into the bag and grabbed it shoving it under the edge of the blanket.

The (h/c)ed boy let go and pulled the table closer to the two of them. Lyle continued to stare at the boy. He had never seen his friend cycle through so many emotions that quickly. "...yle? Earth to Kyle!" He was snapped out of his thoughts once again to the boy snapping next to his ear. Kyle flinched away before grabbing the remote again. "Blair witch project but! 1999 one." Y/n exclaimed.

Y/n grabbed out his food and quickly grabbed Kyle's too. "Oh definitely! Its the only good one dude!" He said exaggeratedly. Kyle quickly pressed play on the movie.

The two began stuffing their faces. "Oh before we get too into the movie..." The taller boy trailed off, getting up and closing the curtains and the door. "Spooky time~" He sang. He wiggled his fingers that were pointed at Kyle who just nodded and continued to eat.

The boys had finished their meals and were just playing random free games.

Thud

Thud

Thud

The two looked at each other before the door flew open. "Kyle! Y/n is finally-" Stan yelled but immediately paused. His face flushed as he awkwardly shifted his weight in the doorway. "Hey Y/n..." The ravenet scratched his neck nervously. 

"Hey Stan..." Kyle glowered. His aura shifted from happy to an off putting on. The air felt tense. Y/n looked between the two. 

"I'll come back later?" Stan was clearly nervous and started slowly walking out of the room backward. Kyle nodded quickly and Stan ran off. Kyle turned and smiled at Y/n, who in turn smiled back and went back to the game. Kyles eyes lingered on Y/n's lips which were pursed. Kyle zoned back in when the boy next to him started cheering and pointing at Kyle. The ginger groaned and dramatically flew back. Y/n had killed him in the game so he had won. For the seventh time in a row. 

Y/n started jumping on Kyle's bed. "I win! I win!" He cheered in a singsong tone. Kyle just stared at him. Y/n saw his pupils dilate. Light pink dusted his cheeks. "Stop being gay, Kyle."

"I am not being gay!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!" 

"Boys!" Kyles mom shouted from her room. The two looked at each other before quickly apologizing. They quietly laughed together as Y/n plopped down on the bed. The two laid next to each other. Their legs hung off the bed. "Jesus Y/n, you're so much longer than the width of my bed!"

The (Color)et rolled his eyes. "Its not too bad." He readjusted so he was laying across Kyle. His head was at the proper side of the bed. "Now this? This is bad."

Kyle looked at Y/n's feet. His eyes widened. His ankles were completely off the bed. Kyle laughed wholeheartedly. "Fuckin loser."

"Dont call me a loser! You can thank me when the demon grabs my feet and not yours." Y/n moved his body off Kyle and into the little hole between the bed and the wall. 

The ginger rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever!" Kyle threw his arms out before moving to lay down the proper way. "Y/n..." The hazel eyed boy looks to Y/n who is scooting closer to him. "I really enjoy being with you." 

Y/n smiled. "I like being with you too..." His voice was tired and his eyes were half lidded. "Good night Kyle." The boy slurred before dozing off. 

"Goodnight Y/n..." Kyle breathed. Y/ns sleeping form scooted towards him for warmth. Kyle grabbed the blankets that were bunched at the foot of the bed and pulled them up over them both. Y/n scooted towards Kyle. The gingers face heated up as he wrapped his arm around the sleeping boy.

"Stop being gay, Kyle..." His groggy voice cut through the silence and he pulled Kyle's arm more into him. 

"I'm- I'm not being...! Shut up!"