Chapter 1

FIRST P.O.V

After what happended the day i was finally back to my real world, the human realm to be exact. Many things had happened before that, the world I was in almost half a year, 7 months living their with my real friends, was attacked by some powerful new enemy that we've never been encountered. I decided to stay and help my friends to fight, my creature friend yet more like a brother to me push me and he said

"You should  never go back here"

but I never promise to that and never will be, I promise to them that I'd make sure to return and help them fix the mess we made or I made.

I never believe in promises but if I  really was loyal in my heart and really meant it, i will make it happen and never to break any promises until I die.

That time, they just smiled at me—a very warmth smile yet such downcast in their faces that make me feel terrified and worried towards them. They push me when the portal was about to close, I never really have the time to say goodbye or at least take them with me to the human realm. But things are happended so fast and fuzzy to try to remember everything.

I never knew I was finally home. I don't know this kind of positive feeling...

Was I happy? thrilled? homesick? amuse?

but there's a mix feelings of negative emotions like depress, sad, terrified, guilty, anxiety and  almost all the negative emotions.

So, I shut myself for a while, shut my inner and outer self.

After a few minutes, I finally snapped back and head home and it's a good thing the portal was just in the abandoned building which is very near where my house is. I saw many missing posters of me, missing or lost for almost 1 year. I had a feeling I would probably regret on returning home but still I have to and let them know that I'm alive or back? or something. I took a deep breath then gently knocked the house gate. My dogs are barking outside the gate that it seems they no longer recognized me anymore even though I only left for like a month...(at least in the isle)

A voice shouted from the inside asking who was it, I couldn't tell or shout that it was me. I don't have a plan to shocked them, surprised, panicked, or thrilled or any other emotions that might trigger to them. I just wanted them to know and I wanted to know if they're doing ok and I guess asking them for help.

They opened the gate and saw me with a shocking look and some other emotions that I don't know. I just stood there hugging myself in a shivering way, rubbing my both arms gently and calmly while my facial expression was a terrified one with a teardrop running down my eyes.

After a few weeks, i have been recovered but haven't been fully recovered from the psychologist's interrogation they hired about where I went and all. All I could do was just glaring down the floor muttering about something. They just told my family to give me a time. Time? time is always the essence, i don't have the time to tell them everything, I have to go back and save them like I promise too but...do I really have the time? to be prepared at everything? prepare to go back, to tell my parents my secrets or what? Do they really gonna understand me?
Cuz from what I saw to them everytime we watch fantasy movie, they react to much. Either a reaction of good or bad, do I have the guts to tell them?.