Chapter 3

My P.O.V

After finding out who is the betrayal among in my small group of getting back to the other realm. The boy that was older than me named Yuki betrayed me and king and set up a trap for the both of us. He and his military was surrounding us including the foreign reporters that was recording us in the freaking factory that has only two or less factory house to hide out of sight from the government and the rest was just a plain sight to spot on so easily but I couldn't careless on all that though I am a bit pissed and hatred at myself that I wasn't able to realize it apparently I do have a few thoughts in me, any ways of having possiblity on trusting people to help me on something I want that especially when I am very determined to make it happen.

I finally learned...no remembered what I have learned, that to never trust a person who actually ask a favor on helping something you want, other than that, never get yourself get tricked so easily. I act such stupidity when it comes on determination in me. Eventually, I found a way to get back to the other realm, a crystal ball like an eye feature is the solution on taking me to the other side. And according to the scientist, once it got use once it only opened once and never will be in a year and forever. Yuki has the plan to let the scientist study the other realm which it was in chaos and I can't let them be in their.

If yuki has a plan, I have either, my plan was to get the crystal ball in the hands of the authorities without letting myself be caught and throw me to jail, second was to decided whether I stay in this world...or...leave forever. I don't have the time to think and decide which side cause all of them has a consequence will happen, the other realm was in chaos and I don't have a plan to save it but I'll manage to think once I'm in that world, im just can't let this world be in perished and for this world, If i stay they'll take me away from my fantasies-more like real friends to me or lock me up from my mistakes or people start to gossip about me.

Just when I was thinking of a plan, my friend king was loss out of my sight and grabbing something from the military, it was his horn, it fell on some point. I got pissed because there guns we're pointing on king planning to shoot waiting the command from Yuki, that makes me pissed so badly and wanted to be in rage. So, I sprint myself to try at least break up the argument and not letting them shoot but instead despite when they are
grasping king's wrist aching from the pain pulling him aggressively like an animal abuse to the wild creature.

"Let him go!" I shouted while trying to loss the grasp of the military hands to king's wrist then immediately grab the gun from his holster belt at the same time pointing the pistol gun to the military while holding king behind me.

"Don't come any closer or I'll shoot" I shouted.

The whole military raise their hands and giving signals to not to shoot then the Idiot, yuki spoke.

"Zarian, please. This is for your own good." he begged trying to reach out his hand on mine from afar. But I just gave him a death glare.

"And what about the good for my friends?! you promise to care about king and help us get back to the other realm." I complained "wait no, you never CARED about king or me, you only care for your studies and theories;!" I exclaimed.

"I only did that for the best of this world, letting them know that realm is real" he pointed at king stating his point.

"no, stop lying and admit it!...admit that you we're just using us so that you and your bunch of idiots can have money and fame! All you care about is money"

"what?! you've got it all wrong. I would nev~" he was cut off by my sentence.

" I heard your plan with your nerdy secretary about it! I know what you want and im not letting you do it! you hear me" with a high, grating voice on top of my lungs with eyes filled with tears flowing down my cheeks