Chapter 5

The directors have been decided to...I guess help and save the girl's world from getting invade by those creatures (which is NOT from them) though there are few requests coming from the girl named Zarian. Yes. The girl who ran away for almost 2 years and banished like almost 1 year before she ran away again.

It seems she was transported to the other realm? or world? cause it wasn't the realm with full of witches, wizards or even demons and ages of medieval and renaissance religious. In fact, she was transported to a very modern city called Mikado city in Japan (note: other dimension- not real name in real world)

Where all border agents, triggers, humanoid neighbors and trio soldier live in these dimension.

Back to the present times, the people was in the room discussing about the invasion from the other dimension received a requests coming from the girl. Her request, still wants to help and save her world but on one condition... she couldn't come with the borders to go to the other world to save or do any help, reason is to not letting herself seen by her people. Which that was the point on her trauma or something.

But at some point, she reassured the borders to still help if she is needed but she need a mask or encase her identity to not the people know who she was. And avoid having a trauma or anxiety especially her phobia of getting scolded.

The borders agreed and head on for the mission while she returned once again to the other world to convene at her other friend's vast looking lavish gazebo.

Meanwhile, another invasion got reported to her real world, another type of nemesis was invading at the South east country on earth

It was full of shadows mist looking creature was seen in sight of the streets. There are more of them and different kind of creatures but mostly animals inheritance. There body are like shadow with a mist? and had a mask with red eyes. Each mask and species has a different design according to there flock species.

The agents got the reports immediately and urgently ran serenely to their positions and taking their orders from the directors. They are executing the shadow creatures called grimm.

The agents ranks are mostly half the A-ranks and there are half top B-ranks too while half of them are back at Mikado city training, more on, protecting their city and base.

They revealed themselves as coming from the other dimension along side with the enemies they've been encountered from the real world. The people are confuse and kept mumbling to each other and talks about the girl that run and vanish for about 2 years which the agents specifically knew the girl they were talking about and they made it clear to the people it was a coincidence happened and it is not the girl they were gossiping that brought all this. The people ask who...if it wasn't the girl or the agents. The Agents stayed hushed for a while and announced by the directors that they don't know on how they came here and decided to attack, but at some point they believe yet still mumbling confusing and agreeing or thinking theories.