Chapter 28✨

NEW INTRODUCTION!

Tay Tay as Rose!!!
She is a old friend of 'em. She was with Zayn and Liam since school and met Niall, Louis and Harry in the university.

Liam took huge steps away from Zayn, first staring at him, then at the door, and back again to stare at Zayn.

Zayn laughed nervously.

"Well well! I think I may need to squeeze up my bladder again! I must tell you I kinda fell asleep in the bathtub today so water seeped into my hard fat skin, and it s tickling my kidney now! Anyway off to the washroom!-"

Zayn retreated hurriedly not meeting Liam's eyes which were coldly boring into his.

Closing the washroom's door, he rested his head against it to calm his racing heart.

"What would Nick say? Would he know I am here? What would Liam say for not contacting him all this time? Would he be mad? Would he really go as far as telling him what we did accidentally that night, to save his relationship with him!?"

Zayn pressed his ears to the door to listen to the conversation which didn't seem much hard as the washroom was just steps away from his office. Opening the door a little, I saw his beautiful angry face glaring daggers at his own handsome one, both of 'em standing at one place none of them daring to move an inch, clouds of tension and pressure surrounding 'em.

"Liam br-"

"Nickolas," Liam said hurriedly making Nick confuse. He jabbed his finger towards the bathroom where Zayn was hiding and mouthed 'Zayn' and that's when Nick understood what was Liam trying to say.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why didn't call me!?"

Putting his hand on the doorknob, Zayn opened the door slightly more to listen to him Liam didn't respond to him.

"Liam, I fucking asked you the question!?"

"What the fuck do you want me to answer Nick!? I had work to do. I'm a busy man and this company needs time, stacks of money are not the only thing holding this huge thing up all this time!"

Nick furrowed his eyebrows and his eyes flared in anger.

"I'm your boyfriend Liam! You ought to have time for me, if not for anyone else!"

"You were the one who fought with me for the stupidest and ridiculous thing I have ever heard! So what would I have done? I didn't feel like responding to any of your foolish speculations!"

'Foolish speculations?! That's not some guess or my fucking imagination, Liam I see very well 'bout that boy swooning o'er you when you are so oblivious to it!"

"Zayn is my best friend! You already accepted that five years ago! You didn't seem to have any problem about it that time, then why fucking now?

"He is smitten with you! He's in love with you! Open your damn button eyes to see it before he destroys all of you! I can't stand to see my boyfriend getting snatched by some guy who wears shirts and pants and walks on the ground as if the world bows to him-"

"Nick!!"

Liam raised his hand to stop him, his eyes turning a shade darker.

"No. Liam! You don't understand! He's a cheap stake who's using you for his materialistic desire."

"He never, asked me for anything, Nick! Not even a penny. And not to forget that you are standing on the company his father made."

"Yeah? Because he s playing a role model of Mother Teresa! Always wearing the hat of goody-two-shoes and luring people with her disguise of kind-hearted and benevolent shit."