Chapter 1

Ahmed POV

beep beep beep.. 7 am

Ughh, I swear to god, these useless dreams are why I'm sleep deprived.

I got up and slammed my fist on Wizzy, my alarm clock/best friend. (boss baby reference btw)

"Why so down, omlette?" Wizzy asked with his face full of concern towards his best and only friend. That was their

"Argh, it's nothing. Just some bad dreams." I replied without looking at him.

"Well suit yourself, you have some uhh... very deep eye circles."

I looked at Wizzy with my face reading "Really?"

That's when I realized it was already 7:05! My school starts at 8! I take a quick shower, get dressed, and brushed my teeth. I rush downstairs in a somewhat elegant manner, afraid to wake my sleeping dad. I quickly said Good morning to my mother who already made my favorite breakfast, omlette with a glass of milk.

After I finished, I ran up to catch the bus. Luckily one of the kids told the bus driver that there was still a student. I sat down on a seat and decided to ask for his name.

wrong choice oops

Apparently he was listening to a 1 hour loop of "Mine" by Stingy in Lazytown, while mumbling words.

I could make out "demon" "shaggy" "looney tunes" and "barbecue, bacon, burger~~~". After he finally noticed me and took out his air pods (fancy uwuwu https://www.youtube.comwatch?v=kOHB85vDuow )

"I smell a demonic and unusual scent from you.."

Well that was unexpected. I was staring at him like "uhhh man are you ok?"

"That's just Stephan. He's just into sorcery and dark magic." A tall girl in the back responded.

"Uh hi?" I said with confusion.

"Oh hi. New kid? I'm Anita." She replied with a much happier expression.

We talked about where I came from, and my