The Hidden secret

User-001 looked around to make sure no one was there, he sighed and pointed with one of his arm. He closed his eyes and thought of a portal for about 10 seconds, He opened his eyes again to see a portal. Looking around again he went through the portal, After he went through he looked behind him and closed the portal with his mind. Looking back the room he was in, The wall and floor was white. 

           "The world is breaking, everything is" He thought. He thought about his past life the secret. He wasn't sure if he should tell them or not, it would sound really weird and needed to clear up a lot of stuff. He didn't remember much about herobrine but he knew he didn't like him, although they talked he didn't have much interest.

           "I am not an idiot, I just play stupid" He thought, it was apart of his plan he had the whole time. He closed his eyes opening another portal infront of him. The portal was a purple and black color, he smiled. Suddenly, a figured stepped out. It had broken diamond armor and had glitching pieces of his body, He had light brown hair and dark brown pupil's. 

          "You finally called me" The guy smiled. "Shut up Gameknight999" User-001 replied. "look I know you are me but why are you so annoying?" User-001 asked. "I'm not annoying!" he answered, "Do you want help or not?" The guy asked crossing his arms. "Of course! Do you want your world to be fixed or not?" User-001 replied. "Whatever, what do we to do first?" User-001 questioned. "glitch the world more?" He answered. User-001 punched him lightly. "To risky.." He said, "Ok then what? You have a better plan?" He said annoyed. "I'll think of something" User-001 said turning around, "Do you want to come?" User-001 asked. He smiled bigger and disappeared. 

          "Testing, Testing" He said, "I know your in my head Dead GK" User-001 thought. He thought about a portal back and the portal came, Turning around he closed the portal The other GK came from and turned back around stepping through the portal. "Time to save minecraft!" The dead GK said with excitement.