Secrets out

Gameknight999 woke up and glanced around, He found out no one else was awake. He turned to find his sister or dad but found nothing, Getting up quick he was about to shout out to them until User-001 said something.

             "Relax they are fine". GK walked over to him where he sat laying next to the tree, he layed next to him.

             "What are you doing?" GK asked.

             "i'm really not doing anything" User-001 answered, "I think I need to tell you some stuff about me and I guess User-006" He said sighing.

             "I know you do, I actually have a few questions I wanted to ask." GK started, "also where is my sister and my dad?" He asked hopping he would know.

             "I sent them back to the real world, Your dad asked me to just in case I could again. I brought your sister as well just in case. He messaged me through the chat saying the digiziter wasn't working and he would try to fix it again" 001 finished.

           "alright.. another question why couldn't you go by yourself? like to the mountain waterfall." GK questioned.

          "I have a limit to my power GK, It has been more dangrous for some reason and it was able to drain most of my power when trying to go through again." 001 answered.

         "being friends lol?" Dead GK said.

         "oh shut up" User-001 thought. He looked to GK to see he was already looking at him, User-001 closed his eyes and focused on something. A glowing blue orb glowed on his chest area and grew, He transformed into a human like creature. He had long dark brown messy hair and light lightesh darkesh skin, He wore a dark blue almost black sweater and gray pants with brown boots. He opened his eyes which had dark brown chocolate eyes.

         "oh wow" GK said, "thats pretty cool how you can just switch how you look", GK smiled. "anyother things I should know about?" He asked wanting to know a bit more.

         "Yeah, Everyone can see this one" User-001 said with a little smile. A girl ran up to User-001, she had dirty blonde hair and dark yellow eyes wearing a short yellow sun flower dress with brown boots and light peach skin.

       "hey!" she said

      "Hi? who are you?" GK asked. She laughed as User-001 sighed

      "I'm user-002! I thought it was obv" She said holding her hand out, User-001 and GK got up. 

Switching to User-006 story..

      User-006 looked around, He smiled. Things were about to get messed up, He closed his eyes focusing on one thing, destorying. Glitching minecraft as payback to someone, he opened his eyes. New blocks disapearing around him to the void, Carefull not to fall in he walked into a cave for a plan.

Switching back to the GK party..

     "So what is it?" Hunter asked wipping her eyes, She stood up to look at them.

    "User-001 has something to show all of us." GK said pointing to user-001. User-001 nodded and closed his eyes.

    "Wait thats User-001? He looks so diferent." A villager pointed out. Other villagers started to point things out as well.

    "This is user-001 and user-002 in there diferent form, Human I guess" GK said. User-001 used his last bit of strength to teleport the group closer to the mountain.

   "Alright lets keep moving!" User-001 said.

  "Yeah teleporting is a bit weird" GK added dizzy.

  "We are actually pretty close to it" Hunter said looking at the mountain, The villagers cheered. User-002 helped User-001 up and they got closer to the mountain, User-001 used some code to create the opening.

  "welcome to the item section" User-001 said pointing to the portal.