Apparently all of GK's dream comes true.. and nightmares.. O - o

User-001 walked through the forest, he was really upset and for the guy (GK) he accidentally hurt and now 90% hates him.  

                    "why can't I do anything right without infecting them" he mumbled. He stopped walking and looked around, the world started to glitch and deleting blocks. "I know this happened before, the glitching and stuff and it wasn't something good." he thought.  (system overload)

                   Apparently when he gets a stronger emotion of anger or sadness, the glitching gets stronger and that was a real pain. he actually met another virus in the game and he was...... interesting...... 

                 "He had glowing white eyes and was really controling like REALLY, he would kill zombies and spiders and everything if they didn't do what they say or for fun. I couldn't remember his name but it was like villianbrain.... no no... OH YEAHHH IT WAS HEROBRINE! man he isn't a hero" he thought. 

                 "Man, that boy (GK) is something else.. he is different, i'm sure he will help me after I almost scared him to death. Herobrine always say Violence is the answer to everything! Lets go try it out :D" he thought again. Thinking fast, a black hole appeared. He stuck his hand in to grab something, taking his hand out he took a 

               "A REAPER?!" he asked confused, "how is this even in minecraft, you know what it doesn't even matter lets go find this guy!" he said happily.