[3]

"Hi noona." Jisung smiled hugging older girl. "Jisungie! Long time no see." she smiled and then waved her hand. "And you don't have to worry, because Chuu told me everything."  she winked at him. "Literally everything." she whispered lookinng around.

Jisung didn't know what did she mean but he was glad he didn't have to explain her everything. They sat on the bench in the park where they met and Yerim put her hands on her thights. "So basically, you want to show Chenle that you are good boyfriend, am I right?" she wanted to be sure.

Jisung nodded but he had to admit that it sounded so stupid and he didn't know why he actually had to to such things. He wasn't five, but it was stronger than him. "So why don't you ask him out instead?" she suggested like it was the most obvious thing on the world.

And if Jisung had something to drink he would probably choke right away.

"A-ah noona, what are you talking about?" he laughed awkwardly. "I don't like him." he assured her but she just leaned her back against backrest smiling. "I didn't say you like him Jisung." she giggled, which made him even more embarrassed. He wanted to go home already.

"Okay, I won't do it again but I expect to have the best day, so I believe in you." she stood up rapidly, fixing bag on her shoulder.

Jisung decided to go with the plan he revealed to Chenle. It was spontaneous, but he didn't want to let her down. The truth was he was just using her, so he wanted her to have great fun at least.

"Do you wanna go to the amusement park then?" he asked shyly, why made her frown. "Ohh Jisungie don't be so shy, we are friends and of course." she smiled grabbing his hand.

Jisung stiffed so she sighed and came closer to him. "Don't worry. It will be more reliable if someone sees us." she whispered to his ear looking around discreetly then she pulled off. "And I have a girlfriend so don't fall in love in me." she joked.

Jisung opened mouth in shock and loosen up immediately. "No way noona, you too?" he whined. "Oh my gosh girls are so..." he didn't know which word should he use. "Fast?" she suggested with an amused face and he nodded.

"No fast Jisungie, we just can show our love, not like you guys. You look like love would eat you." she shook her head. "Hey, I can show my love!" he pretended to be offended and pulled her faster.

"Of course, of course, then show it to Chenle, Jisung" she whispered to his ear again, which made him jump.

"Girls are scary. What am I even doing here?"

(I'm not going to write about their "date" beacause you probably are not interested in it anyway haha and it is chenji right?)

~

After few hour Jisung came back. He entered the dorm but didn't want to wake his hyungs up so he went to his room as quiet as he could.

He had to admit his day was successful. He spent nice time with Yerim and realized she was a great friend. She even showed him her girlfriend's picture and promised she would introduce her next time.

"You are back." he heard. It was Chenle who was sleeping. Or supposed to sleep. "Why don't you sleep lele?" Jisung sighed changing his clothes in dark room. "I was waiting for you." he confessed turning to the wall on his bed.

"You did?" the younger boy repeated after him. He smiled and bit his lip. Chenle was cute and everyone could tell this.

He cleanched his fists few times before going to his bed but he stopped and looked at Chenle's direction. He went closer to his bed and smiled looking and older's body hiden under the cover.

He knew the older one wasn't sleeping but he just lay down next to him, covering them with blanket.

Chenle immediately turned around again without saying anything. He had opened eyes and was looking at Jisung's chest with bitten lower lip.

He pulled himself closer to him, which made Jisung stiff. Chenle wasn't so clingy usually. But he didn't care. He put his arms around his waist and hugged him closing his eyes with a small smile and warm in his cheeks.

"Hey, jisung." Chenle whispered after few minutes but Jisung didn't respond, which meant he was already sleeping. "Jisung, don't date with her, please." he said quietly then sighed also going to sleep, hoping his friend didn't hear him.

But then,

Jisung opened his eyes.

And heard him very well and clearly.

~

Next morning Jisung was alone in Chenle's bed. He looked at his phone and stood up when he realized it was already past eleven. He changed his clothes and went to living room. To his surprise it was quiet and only Jaemin was in the kitchen. "Where is everyone?" he asked.

"Good morning to you to Jisungie." Jaemin smiled but the younger rolled his eyes. "Morning, hyung." he laughed shortly biting an apple he found on the table.

"Actually I don't know. Mark and Hyuck probably went on a date, Jeno and Renjun just went out..." he sighed making scrabmbled egg. Jisung noticed his behaviour. "What happened?"

"Oh nothing." Jaemin smiled and came back to cooking. Jisung decided not to push him. "And Chenle?" he asked casually.

"He was there." Jaemin looked around frowning. "I mean he didn't tell me he was going to go out." he shrugged his shoulders.

Jisung sighed throwing away apple leftovers. "Eat." Jaemin put the plate in front of him and stroked his head. "Thank you hyung!" the younger one smiled.

The silence was interrupted by Chenle who probaby left bathroom. "Oh hi Jisungie" he smiled at him heading to the room.

Jisung wanted to respond but suddenly he just forgot how. When Chenle closed the door he put hands on his cheeks feeling heat. "What?" he whispered to himself.

"What's wrong?" Jaemin came closer to him, which scared the younger boy. He fastly took his hands off his cheeks and pushed glass with orange juice. "Oh my god hyung I-I'm sorry, it was an accident."

"It's okay Sungie." Jaemin sighed and put his hand on his friend's shoulder looking at him calmly. "Go, I will do it..." he told him. Jisung didn't want to make him angry so he just went to his room. Where of course, was Chenle.

"Are you going out today?" Chinese boy asked laying on his bed. "No..." Jisung answered hesitantly. "Great, then we can go out together" he got excited.

Hearing this, Jisung stumbled over chenle's ball but fortunately he managed to grab the desk. "Are you okay!?" Chenle stood up taking the ball and checking on Jisung. "Y-yeah." he stuttered.

He was taken aback. Since when did he behave like that? It was normal to them to going out togehter. They did it often tho.

"So are we going?" Jisung smiled awkwardly fixing his hoodie.

~~~~~~

I know it's boring but... not too long ;)

Have a nice day! <3