[9]

Jisung punched the wall looking at his friends hugging in the hallway, then he walked away leaving Jaemin alone with open mouth. "Wait, Jisung!" he run after him.

"I don't care hung. It's not my business anyway." he pushed him and went into the room taking his things. "What are you doing Jisung? We didn't finish!" Mark said helplessly but the youngest ignored him heading to the exit.

In the door he met Chenle and Renjun. His bestfriend wanted to stop him and ask him what happened but Jisung pushed him by his shoulder not looking in his direction. "Hey, Jisung watch out!" Renjun warned him but Jisung just chuckled and left.

"What happened?" he asked looking around. Jaemin sent him a glare then crossed arms on his chest. "You are such a two-faced person Renjun..." he whispered shaking his head. "Let's practice, Jisung told me he was feeling sick." Jaemin forced smile.

They agreed, but Chenle was standing looking at his feet with bitten lip. "Lele..." Renjun wanted to embrace him but younger boy moved away from him.

~

After the end of practice Chenle wanted to talk with Jisung. He still thought that him and Renjun were together. Frankly speaking, the older boy had been behaving weird lately but still Chenle didn't like him in that way.

"Chenle can we talk?" Jaemin asked. Younger boy thought for a moment because he wanted to meet with Jisung as soon as it was possible. "Um, sure..." he said.

"Are you and Renjun somehting?" he asked stuttering. "We saw you before and..."

"What? No, I told Jisung already." he got angry. "Wait, what do you mean you saw us?" he asked frowning.

Jaemin pressed his lips in thin line. "Me and... Jisung. And you guys looked like... I don't know Chenle..." Jaemin got flustrated.

Chinese boy opened his mouth in shook. He felt like he lost everything. "Oh my gosh... no it was misunderstanding. Tell me where is Jisung!" he begged him with tears in eyes poking his sleeve.

"I-i don't know." Jaemin felt guilty. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to help them but he just made things worse. "I'm sorry Chenle. I shouldn't have told him you two looked good togehter..." she sighed.

Chenle facepalmed but he wasn't mad. "It's okay, but don't do it again." he asked him. "I will go to find him..." he decided going away.

"Where did he go?" Jeno asked coming closer to his bestfriend. "To find Jisung." he explained still looking in the direction where the younger boy went.

"What?" Mark appeard next to them hearing their conversation. "And you let him go?! Alone?" he asked couldn't believe it.

"Yes Mark, I did." Jaemin got angry and walked away. "Stop exaggerating already, hyung." he added leaving Mark in disbelief.

~

"Do I really exaggerate?" Mark asked Donghyuck when they were back at their dorm. Younger boy sighed moving his eyes from his phone to Mark.

He stood up and came to his bed looking at him. "Listen Mark, you are just overprotective. It's okay, you are just worried." he put his hand on Mark's belly sitting next to him. "Stop thinking about it, okay? Just be like you are..." he smiled, which cheered Mark up.

"But now cuddle me!" he sat on top of him kissing him passionately. Mark was surprised but he kissed him back putting his hands on Hyuck's thighs.

But then Donghyuck pulled back and lay his head down on Mark's chest, and his hands around his waist, which made older boy laugh. "You're so cute..." he admitted.

Haechan pecked his cheek and lay down again. "That's why you love me, Milk" he said confidently.

Meanhwile, Chenle was hoping to find Jisung in the park where he saw him last time. And he was lucky because when he reached his destination he noticed Jisung on the bench.

And again, he was with the girl who was there with him that day, on the same bench.

He cleanched his fists and took a deep breath.

Now or never.

He walked over to them without hesitation.

I mean, he was scared as hell but he couldn't show it.

Chuu noticed him first, so she smiled sadly telling this to her best friend.

Jisung looked at Chenle who was now standing next to them. "Can we talk?" he asked hopefully. Younger boy looked at him and nodded standing up. "Listen, I'm so sorry..." he said firstly. "For ignoring you..." he added.

"No, I'm sorry Lele. It was all my fault. I sabotaged your relationship with Renjun and I was mean to you... I didn't mean it." he explained.

Chenle was taken aback. "Listen to me, Park Jisung." he placed his hands on the older boy's shoulders. "Renjun isn't my boyfriend. He wasn't and he won't be. Do you understand? I like someone else..." he said to him loudly. "Stop saying we are together because it's weird." he made disgusted face.

"Oh..." Jisung whispered. "I'm sorry, I was just jealous..." he confessed finally, which made Chenle speechless. "W-what... don't say things like that in front your g-girlfriend..." he said nervously looking at her but she just giggled not wanting to interrupt them.

"She isn't my girlfreid Lele." Jisung tried to hold his laugh. "She's my bestfreind and no worries she's taken by another pretty girl..." last part of this senence he whispered to his ear, which made Chenle blush.

"Oh... cool then, I gues..." the smaller one said before he stepped back. "Then um... I will be going?" he pointed at their bulding slowly walking away but before he looked into Jisung's eyes fastly. "Bye." he said to Chuu who smiled at him.

"Go after him, Sung, I have to go anyway." she patted him.

"Thanks Chuu. I appreciate that..." he confessed hugging her, before running after his friend. "And confess to him already. There is no need to hide it Sung!" she adviced him. He blushed and walked away not looking at her anymore. It was too embarrasing for him.

He couldn't believe she was his friend.

~~~~~~

2 chapters left! :((