-11 [END]-

Chenle woke up first. He noticed arm around his waist and turned his head to see that Jisung was still sleeping.

He blushed when he remembered what happened the day before. (nothing dirty because they are too soft)

Jisung kissed him. And it was the best day in his life. He had never thought it would happen one day...

Suddenly, he heard sigh. Jisung opened his eyes and noticed Chenle was awake, looking at him. He blushed when he thought about how he behaved yesterday.

The older boy giggled and put his head on pillow again, looking at his... friend?

"Y-you are cute." Jisung stuttered made Chenle blush. He wasn't expecting something like this. It was too sudden, but it didn't stop butterflies in his stomach.

He didn't know what should he answer so he just hid his face in his pillow. The younger boy laughed and hugged him even tighter.

"Hey, Jisungie... What are we?" he asked shyly looking into his eyes.

Jisung raised his eyebrows then smiled calmly. "What do you want us to be?" he whispered to his ear.

Chenle got goosebump when he felt warm breath on his skin. "O-oh umm..." he didn't know what to say, again that day.

"Chenle...?" Jisung inerrupted him. "Will you be my boyfriend then?" he asked suddenly, because he felt confident. "Because I think I want to kiss only you for the rest of my life." he said quietly.

"Hey!" Chenle hit him. "That was cheesy, Park Jisung!" he rolled his eyes getting up from the bed. He wanted to hide his red face, because he was incredibly embarrassed. "But yes...I want to be your boyfriend." he pecked Jisung's lips running away from their room.

They were still like Tom and Jerry.

^^^^

Jisung decided to take Chenle to his favorite cafe. They could call it a date.

"What for you lele?" Jisung asked giving him a menu. The older one chose iced americano because it was hot these days. When waitress took their order, Jisung heard a familiar voice.

"Oh hi, Jisungie." Yerim smiled widely. "Noona, what are you doing here?" he asked hugging her. Chenle didn't want to show it but he was jealous and was looking at the girl like she was an enemy. "Oh, I'm on the date here." she said then looked at Chenle.

"Oh my gosh did you confess to him already?" she whisper shouted. "D-don't shout, n-noona." he said embarrassed peeking at his boyfriend. "B-but yes. We are also on a date..." he admited shyly which made her cover her mouth with her hand. "I'm so proud of you Sungie. I knew it. You just needed to realize your feelings. I have to tell this Chuu oh my god..." she took out her phone texting her friend.

"C-can you stop embrrass me?" he said when he noticed Chenle was giggling. "Oh, it's so mean of me. I'm Yerim." she introduced her to Chenle. "But I know you already because Jisung couldn't stop talk about you." she got excited.

"Okay noona enough. Your girlfriend is probably waiting so you should go" he wanted to get rid of her.

"You are right!" she stressed out. "It was nice to meet you Chenle. Bye guys!" she went to the girl who was sitting few desks away.