"aiden, be a man, kill the spider"

After detention goosje Selene aiden and Deborah walked back to their dorm, their dorm was in a side building and it took a while to get there. Selene and aiden walked up front, goosje a little while behind that. She was trying to keep up with the fast paced conversation aiden and Selene were having about the new umbrella academy, aiden as a dedicated comic reader was constantly comparing the comics and the show, he was really excited about the show and vikttor and how they did really good with the representation. Goosje tried to get in the conversation and succeeded somewhat when she said her favorite character was Allison. Goosje had only seen one season and of course didn't know how Allison would've been the worst thing you could've said in that situation. Selene and aiden had looked back, aiden even a little offended and said "what?" After that goosje shut up for the rest of the walk. Deborah was behind goosje, now normally she wouldn't walk behind anyone but she didn't know the way and she did not want to walk anywhere near those geeks in the front. When they got to their dorm room goosje jumped up on her bed, Selene grabbed their bag, "I'm going to the library, anyone wanna join?" "Pass I'm sorry!" aiden replied, Deborah didn't even care to answer but goosje to everyone's surprise jumped up from her bed "I'll join you, I still need some school books. I left mine at home" so Deborah and aiden were alone in the dorm room. Suddenly Deborah spoke, "you know I recognize you from somewhere" aiden looked up from the book he was reading, confused he replied "what?" "Tu parle francais oui?" She continued.
"Oui, je parle Francais"
"tu es allé à l'académie de paris quand tu étais plus jeune" Deborah continued in French. aiden was paying attention now. "J'ai vérifié les répertoires que nous recevions chaque année. nous sommes allés à la même école" she said. Aiden left that school when he was 10, he didn't think anyone would remember him, let alone Deborah who clearly cared about no one but herself. "quand j'étais plus jeune oui" he replied "mais pas pour longtemps" Deborah smiled and aiden went back to his book. suddenly Deborah screamed loud, for a split second aiden thought his ears would start bleeding. He looked around looking for the thing that had scared her so. Deborah jumped up on her bed and yelled " a spideeeerrrrrrrr" her Parisian rich girl accent really came trough and aiden had to try really hard not to laugh, suddenly aiden saw the spider as well, it was HUGE. He jumped up on Selenes desk chair, "that thing is huge" he'd switched from French to English really fast. "What are you waiting for, kill it" she said. "what me? You kill it" Deborah rolled her eyes "aiden, be a man, kill the spider" aiden who was still standing on the chair, equally and maybe even more scared than Deborah was debating whether or not he should go and kill the spider. "That thing will actually kill me?" "So you want me to do it? Do you want me to die" she yelled. "well I can't he's scary" "he? Maybe it's a girl ever thought about that aiden?! What are you homophobic?" Deborah said, the urge to insult aiden was so high but the sheer panic of the huge spider made her lose her normally natural way of insulting. "Great she then" while saying that aiden rolled his eyes. "you wanna name HER and take her in as a pet Deborah" "I want it GONE so I can unpack my designer bags" Deborah yelled "me too, well without the designer bags then" and they continued like that for a while. Until the spider climbed upon one of Deborah's Dior bags, " oh no he did not" she flung for the spider and threw it across the room towards the door, were Selene happened to be standing. The spider landen on them and Selene calmly took the spider and threw it out of the window. Aiden was still standing there on Selene's desk chair with his mount open and Deborah had gone off to ambitiously deep clean all of her designer bags because that horror had just touched them. With horror she meant the spider.

The next day at breakfast planning began, they all sat together in the dining hall and conjured up a plan. Their teachers would pay for the way they treated the students by undergoing carefully thought out pranks to take revenge. But before the pranks they would have to figure out who does what. Deborah and Selene, easily the smartest of the bunch would figure out the plans in theory, escape routes and timing were crucial. Aiden, Fay and Hailey the strongest and fastest of the bunch would do all the field work, they would do the prank. Then distractions, Demi, goosje and sometimes Deborah would distract the teachers whenever needed. Mila and floor would make sure they got everything on camera for Mila's YouTube channel. Oh and Rachel, master of breaking in would make sure aiden Fay and Hailey would be able to get into every room. Their first prank was stealing a chair, well not just a chair. The infamous chair that the most annoying manipulative rudest teacher ever considered 'their throne' so today Godzilla -which was their nickname for miss gorden- would lose her throne and also her power. Symbolically that is. The prank went smooth and everything went great. At the scene of the crime they left a note