Prologue

Rika and Satoko turned into magical girls. They were in their late teens and not just in Rika’s dreams. Rika was wearing a blue kimono. She had a big pink bow in her hair. Satoko was dressed in yellow and pink. She had a headband with a pink bow. They were on barren ground in a dark red apocalyptic setting. The tension was palpable. The magical girls were facing the generals of Tokyo Magica: Hōjō Teppei, Tetsurō Okonogi and Nomura. Takano was no longer part of the secret organization. The generals had kidnapped Satoshi, who was lying on the ground, fists and feet tied. His mouth was covered with a tape. Rika spoke with authority.

"This time I will not let you disturb the peace of Hinamizawa!"

Satoko pointed at her big brother.

"We'll eliminate you and you'll release my Nii-nii!"

Satoshi uttered something incomprehensible under the tape. Teppei burst out laughing before threatening Satoko.

"I’ll destroy you, you brat!"

"Get rid of Rika," said Nomura to Okonogi.

"What are you going to do in the meantime?" he asked.

"I’ll watch you fight."

"Okay."

Teppei attacked Satoko. Rika alerted her best friend immediately.

"Watch out, Satoko!"

At the same time, Okonogi threw a rope that wrapped Rika’s legs. She fell abruptly to the ground. Nomura went sensually towards Satoshi. From her foot, she raised the young man’s chin.

"You're very cute..." she said. "We'll kill you last."

Satoko, who defended herself as best she could, noticed this scene. She stopped being vigilant to call her big brother.

"Nii-nii!"

Teppei struck her suddenly and she collapsed on the ground. Miraculously, two strangers appeared in the shadows. They called the two magical girls.

"Rika!"

"Satoko!"

These mysterious strangers were actually Okamura and Tomita, the secret admirers of the young ladies in distress. They had grown up too. Tomita was smart, calm, kind and caring. Okamura was impulsive, courageous, funny and sometimes unconscious. Rika was overwhelmed by this turnaround.

"Okamura and Tomita? What are you doing in my dream?" she asked.

Tomita answered by heroically standing in front of Satoko to protect her.

"We’re here to help!"

Okamura reached out to Rika to help her get up.

"I can get up on my own," she said.

She got up on her own and cleaned her outfit.

"That’s completely ridiculous! We didn’t need any help at all. Isn't it Satoko?"

Satoko was in love with her savior. She wasn't at all receptive to the words of her best friend. Tomita punched Teppei. Satoko then gave him a hug to thank him. Rika was stunned by so much nonsense.

"Anyway, you don’t even have magical powers, so how do you plan to help us?" asked Rika dryly.

"Our hearts already have the necessary power." Tomita answered.

"It was Hanyū who said that..."

Okonogi was heading dangerously toward them. Okamura took a sword to fight the vilain. Nomura finally raised her head.

"Teppei and Okonogi, get rid of them now!" said Nomura loudly.

With his whip, Teppei grabbed Satoko and Tomita to project them towards the sky. Rika howled. Okonogi did the same with Rika and Okamura before they could react. Rika heard a voice calling her.

"Rika! Rika! Rikaaa!"

Rika woke up panicked. It was just a dream. Satoko was standing in front of her.

"Satoko? Are you okay?" Rika asked.

"No! Look outside!"

Rika walked to the window puzzled. She noticed that it was snowing a lot outside. Rika gave an exasperated sigh.

"It’s winter, so it’s normal for it to snow, Satoko!"

Satoko grunted.

"You don’t understand Rika! Last night we went into the shrine to take our magical objects. We were pretending we were magical girls again but we forgot to put them back."

Rika finally understood the problem.

"So we're back in the parallel world of Tokyo Magica?" she asked.

"I think so."

The girls watched the snow through the window uneasily.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Satoko.

"We’ll put the instruments back in the shrine. That way, everything will go back to normal."

"So let’s not delay."

The girls put on a winter outfit. A heavy snowstorm fell down on the village. They left their house and walked immediately to the Furude Shrine.

"I've never seen such a violent snowstorm in the village," said Satoko.

The priestess watched with suspicion the surroundings. The climate was very hostile. As they walked towards the shrine, they saw long iron spikes in the snow-covered ground.

"What is it?" asked Satoko.

"Be vigilant," advised Rika, "Tokyo Magica must be at the origin of this."

They had difficulty walking because of the depth of the snow under their feet and the high winds. Suddenly, two masked people appeared in front of them. They had yellow and green outfits, inspired by the style of Harley Quinn.

"Who are you?" asked Rika.

The two people posed on a yellow and green background.

The Saigu Quinn!

Upon seeing their opulent breasts, Rika was convinced that they were two women. Suddenly, one caught Rika and the other Satoko.

"Get off me!" exclaimed Rika.

"What do you want?" asked Satoko.

"Stop fighting because we have to bring you back alive for our general," said one of the women.

Rika violently crushed the foot of her attacker. Satoko hit the belly of her own with her elbow. The pain was so intense that the women inadvertently released their victims. They escaped screaming. Then the mysterious women pulled themselves together. They had to catch up with Rika and Satoko.

"Iron Maiden, catch them!"

A Saigu Majin appeared in the snowflurry. This monster could throw long iron spikes. He was trying to move forward, but the snowstorm prevented him from doing so. One of the women was exasperated by these weather conditions.

"There’s nothing we can do with this blizzard! It annoys me!" she yelled.

A man dressed as a joker appeared behind the Iron Maiden.

"Those brats are going to lose. You can’t win when a joker is in the other side."

He laughed atrociously with a twig between his teeth.