First Half

Rika and Satoko stopped somewhere to take a breath. They realized that they had run to school. The school was a safe place. Okamura and Tomita accosted the girls in an unusual way. Tomita grabbed Satoko and made her twirl in the air like a child.

"Satoko! I was looking for you everywhere!" he said cheerfully.

Satoko was stunned by this strange behavior. She blushed and stuttered.

"I see you’re very happy to see me." she said.

Okamura tried to make physical contact with Rika. She glanced at him menacingly to keep him away. The boys noticed the embarrassment of the girls. Okamura tried to change the subject.

"Have you seen Chie-sensei? She's very late..."

Rika looked up because she was annoyed by the situation.

"We have to tell you something important," she said.

This sentence left the boys perplexed.

"Is there a problem?" asked Tomita.

Rika and Satoko looked at each other.

"Satoko and I come from a parallel world," said Rika naturally. "We're not the girls you know."

The boys remained a moment without reacting before bursting out laughing.

"I think the cold really damaged your brain," said Okamura laughing.

"We should walk into the classroom now," Tomita advised.

The boys' reaction really pissed Rika off. Meanwhile, the boys were quietly walking to the classroom. There was only one way to convince them... Rika was getting ready to take her magical wand out of her bag and show it to the boys. She was blocked by her best friend.

"Don’t do that, Rika! They’re not supposed to know we’re magical girls!"

"We have to tell them, Satoko! We almost got kidnapped earlier and I don’t even know where the Club is."

"You’re probably right..."

Rika called on the boys to turn around. She held the wand in their direction.

"If I show you this, do you believe us now?" asked Rika.

Unwittingly, the magical wand unleashed a load of magic that struck Okamura. He was suddenly thrown into the snow a little further. Rika screamed before running to see if he was all right. In the rush, she stumbled on a branch. She fell near him and they found themselves very close to each other on the snow.

"Are you okay?" asked Rika shyly.

"Now yes," he said.

They both got up again. Okamura had trouble believing what had just happened.

"What just happened?" he asked.

The girls smiled nervously at the boys. They didn’t know what to say. Tomita was forced to admit the truth.

"So it’s true... You really come from a parallel world!"

Okamura was pleased by this news but he didn't understand the situation.

"So in your world you're magical girls? It’s amazing!"

"Not at all," said Satoko. "In our world we are two ordinary girls. It’s the girls you know in this world who are magical girls."

"But since they’re too sentimental, they didn’t say anything to protect you," said Rika.

The boys were surprised by this revelation. Tomita looked particularly disappointed.