CH 1

Ella's POV
Ugh it is the first day of school! Me and my best friend are starting 7th grade. We are both 12 (for now). We have been friends since kinder! Like I said for now we are the same age cause next week is my birthday. I'm turning 13. Yass! I hope this year I will be the best. I'm 5'3 with brown hair and blue eyes. My brother Jeff is also in 7th grade with us. He is 5'5, has light brown hair,and like me has blue eyes. For some reason he is always wearing white hoodies, black pants and black and white converse.
Brooks POV
I know I'm a nerd and supposed to like going to school and stuff, but tbh I don't want to go this year. Why? Cause I know for a fact that I am going to be made fun of. How do I know well,I have brown hair green eyes and I'm 5'2. That isn't it the real reason is I'm a total nerd. I dress like one to. I wish I was like my twin brother Ben. He is the same age as me but is cooler. He is 5'5 has blond hair and blue eyes. Well I better start getting ready for school it is 7:00 and Ella will be here soon to walk with me 2 school.
Ella's POV
I'm putting my favorite outfit: a white and purple tee shirt with music note suspenders, a flower crown,shorts,purple white and black knee socks with peace signs on the side, bff bracelet, rubber band bracelet, and a love bracelet.I'm pretty sure Brooke will be wearing a similar outfit but with a all blue tee shirt,shorts,white blue and back knee socks with mustaches, nerd glasses mustaches suspenders, a flower crown,a bff bracelet, and a rose bracelet. Well now that I'm ready I should start walking down to her house.
*time skip to Brooke's house"
I get there and knock on the door and guess who answers? Her brother Ben!! He answers with a smirk on his face. He is so cute. Omg stay calm Ella. "Are you here for me or Brooke?" He says still smirking. A slow smile creeps onto my face. "I'm here for brooke no one would be here for you"I quickly lied."sure ells all the girls want me. And you know it."he said. It might be true. "What ever just let me go to Brooke's room." He moves smirking at me still. I walk away trying to hide my blush.
Brooke's POV
"Are you here for me or brooke" I hear my idiotic brother say. I should just ignore it and finish getting ready all I have left is putting on my converse. I look up and see
a blushing Ella."Ignore his comments ells" "yea let's get going it is 7:15 and school starts in 15 minutes." She says.
Ella's POV
We come down stairs and I see Ben looking so cute on the couch. "Do you guys mind if I walk to school with you?" Ben asks. "NO sure" brooke and I said at the same time. "He can walk with us brooke what harm will it do?" I asked. ''It will um... fine!!" "Yass I'm gonna go get my stuff brb." He runs up stairs. "Let's ditch him!!"
"No we told him he can walk with us."
" if I didn't know better I would say you like my brother?!?" Brooke says. "Um urgh well... Let's just go!"
Ben's POV
I can't believe they ditched me! After they said I can walk with them that is so messed. I'll get brooke back. Only Brooke cause I know it was her idea. Ella is way too nice to ditch me.