Ch 2

Ella's POV
I can't believe we ditched him. I only agreed because I didn't want Brooke to find out that I like Ben. Why do I like him? Because look at him he has cute blond hair and blue eyes (like me) and he is a jock.Him and my brother have been friends as long as me and Brooke have. Jeff is the only one who knows that I like Ben and I made him swear not to tell anyone. If does I don't know what I'll do. It'll be something crazy.
*time skip to school*
I get to school and see my ex boyfriend Jack Millers making out with natalie. Yea she is pretty but she has a weird clock obsession. A felt tears about to run down my face. I run off crying all I could see is a angry brooke walk up to him.
Brooke's POV
I walk up to jack m. and yell at him " you asshole you know that she was devastated when you cheated on her now you are doing it in public!" And then I walk away trying to find Ella. I find her in the bathroom trying not to cry. I could tell she wanted to cry real badly. I feel so bad for her. "Don't feel bad Ells Natalie is a slut and Jack doesn't deserve you." I said"Now I didn't want to tell you this, but after school we are going to buy a whole new wardrobe we can still be nerds but dress normalish. We can still wear the suspenders sometimes."I said. "Yay I can't wait" Ells said.
*time skip to mall*
Ella's POV
When we got to the mall we kinda split up. Brooke went to rue 21 and I went to Justice. We accidentally bumped into each other at Clair's we both bought jewelry. The stuff brooke bought was edgy she had 2 leather jackets! The rest was normal I guess. Yea for some people would say leather jackets are normal, but to me they aren't. I am such a nerd. Maybe I should give Brooke's idea a shot. I will probably borrow one of her leather jackets. Ok I'll most likely buy my own.
*time skip to Brooke's house*
When we got to Brooke's house and she forgot her keys so I knocked on the door. Brooke left a bag in her moms car so she went to go get it. Ben of course opened the door and said,"brooke isn't here so I know this time your here for me."he said smirking at me. Brooke walks up and says "you wish twin bro,so stop hitting on my friend!" At this point I'm blushing so hard and so is ben. "Now Brooke that isn't a way to treat a brother you ditched toddy. Now is it and so what if in hitting on your friend." Then he winks at me "ew barf alert and plus we didn't ditch you.you just took to long and we didn't want to be late duh." Said brooke "sure I'll get you back oh and bye Ells."
Brooke's POV
Why is he saying bye to Ella? Omg it is jeff he is so cute stay calm. He walks up I say hi omg is he blushing. No he can't be. Maybe.
Jeff's POV
I'm walking to pick up my sis and see brooke she is so cute. Am I blushing. No stop she like Toby. Not me. I have Liked her forever but never told her cause I am just a creep with issues. Lately I've been feeling different but I won't let it worry me.
Brooke's POV
Toby shows up perfect timing. Sarcasm. People think I like him. Well I kinda do but I like jeff more. I know that toby likes me. Oh no I heard a rumor he was going to asked me out today. Act cool. "Hi brooke" toby said. "Oh hi toby um what are you doing here?" I quickly said. "Well I wondering of you want to go out with me,"
Oh no no no. Yes I like him but I want to be with jeff.
Jeff's POV
".....Want to go out with me" toby said. NO say NO. I want to tell her. She will probably say yes people say that they would make the cutest couple. Ugh why can't she just like me! "Sure I guess" I knew it "let's go Ella" I said cause I don't want to stand there any longer. "OK bye brooke''
Toby's POV
YASSSS! SHE SAID YES! I am so happy right now. I thought she would turn me down but she didn't omg im soooo happy. I'm glad I got to her before that weird friend of hers jeff.
Jeff's POV
I AM SO PISSED SHE TOLD HIM SURE! ELLA KEPT TELLLING ME TO TELL BROOKE HOW I FELL I AND DIDN'T! At least now I know how she feels.