ch 3

**************************************The chapter cover is before the new look

Jeff's POV
This sucks now when I walk over to their house to see ben I will see Brooke with Toby. I don't think I can go there any more. Maybe just to pick up Ella. If ben wants to hang out it will have to be at my place.
Brooke's POV
I don't know how I feel right now. I like Jeff and toby. I don't think Jeff feels the same way about me. Only Toby. Well either way I'm happy. I guess.
Ella's POV
Jeff is hurt I know he likes Brooke. How? He told me. That is why when he said let's go I agreed.I also felt. A little awkward. STUPID TOBY HE RUINS EVERYTHING JEFF LIKES BROKE MORE. UGH. As long as Natalie stays away from Ben everything will be ok.
*time skip to the next day*
Brooke's POV
I woke up turn on Pandora and put Drake. Then I took a hot shower. When I got out I got dressed I put on a grey shirt with a blue bird on it, then a pair of blue jeans, converse, and my new leather jacket. I hope Ella doesn't back out on me because I want to be normal this year. If she doesn't. Ugh. Why does she have to be so difficult. It is just clothes. I mean really. She needs to listen to me just this once.
Ella's POV
Just today ells. Tomorrow you can go back to the real you. If you don't like the look. It's not like she forcing me to dress like this. I'm choosing to. Yep. Ok it is mostly for Brooke. But hey it is good to try new things right? Yeah! What brooke doesn't know Is that I bought new a pair of suspenders,and maybe only one normal outfit instead of a whole wardrobe. Oops. Any way back to the suspenders they were so awesome they had pizza on them! Don't judge I just had to. Well better head over to Brooke's house.I walk into Brooke's room and I just have to say damn. She looks really good. She is in a leather jacket with a AC⚡DC shirt on and black pants. Wow. I am glad she decided on this look its a little edgy but cool.
Brooke's POV
I decided to change into a acdc shirt instead of the one with a bird I felt it was better more me. When Ella got here I saw she had on a black shirt with a music note. That girl and music, but it looked good.
Sorry for the short chapter