ITS ALL GOING DOWN TONIGHT!

This is not canon! Tws: swearing and probably a lot more tell me if I miss any.

"Tommy...

WHY?"

the man whispered.
"Tommy. You wouldn't do this."
He isn't wrong. But he isn't right either. "Correct dumbass. Surprised you found out."
The blonde said with an annoyed tone
"Your actually right for once, I am NOT your Tommy."
"I am the original. The one that made all aspects of him. His 'lore', EVERYTHING! But there's One problem....I need to help them end it all."
The ex president Wilbur soot was speechless. Was his WHOLE life a lie?
Was nobody he met nor cared about all going to die?
LIKE THIS?
LIKE HE DID?
WHY
"Wilbur soot. Wake up. This is our destiny. We've arrived." He let out a gasp as he continued his breathtaking words "it's the end. Wake UP!" cc!Wilbur awoken in c!wilburs body, smiling knowing how satisfying this is. This end.
Now let's start from the beginning.

"TOMMY- DONT DO THIS!"
"PLEASE! DONT BLOW UP OUR- NO EVERYONES WORK! YOUR BETTER THEN THIS!"
"PLEASE- Tommy listen!"
"Tommy... This isn't you.."
This. Is what started standing in the room where Phil killed Wilbur. Where everyone's end is going down. It's gonna be okay
End of flashback!
"Now... We just need everyone to wake up, and know what's happening!"
"Ha, chats gonna love this, it's been fun 'brother'" now. All they need to do is help everyone "wake up".. this is the TRUE ending- WHAT EVERYTHING WAS MEANT FOR!
An ending. That's what it was.

Perfect.
This is PERFECT
it's going down tonight!
This is easier then I thought.
They're waking up.

revived Ranboo au!Ranboo & tubbo
"Why does it need to end like this..." The shorter blondish brown said. "Because it's what this was meant for.. goodbye." The enderman whispered out before cc!ranboob woke up. "HA! YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN HAVE A HAPPY ENDING? TOO BAD! SAY GOODNIGHT TO ALL YOUR 'BUDDYS' AND OF COURSE YOUR HUSBAND!" "What..." "ITS ALL A GAME! WE. WE MADE THIS!" "Your not my husband WHO ARE YOU!?" "Your correct, I'm not him, but a version of him." Silence. After a long, minute of silence. A smile came across the 'married couples' faces. "Good morning Tubbo." Cc!tubbo awoke for their characters ending & goodbye.
"Good morning ranboo."

Techno and Phil

"God! The voices are getting worse.. why are they saying goodbye!? And goodnight!" Techno yelled
"I don't know..."
"Wait..." Phil said
"What if...this is the end?"
"I... I get it now. The story's over...."

"What?"
The blondes sob was replaced with a small chuckle. "Goodnight technoblade. We'll see you again soon."

Goodnight echoing as c!technoblade got replaced with the original version of him.

Badboyhalo and skeppy
"The ends here egg... We just don't get it" the demon talked to the red glowing egg.
'Don't worry!' 'It all will be over in a second.. no pain, just.. happyness.'
'oh well! Goodnight' goodbyes echoed around the room. It wasnt a joke. Wasn't it?

It exploded. The whole smp.

Once all the characters in limbo were collected, they appeared in a endless room. just stars and dark void. (there is a invisible floor so they don't fall)
At this moment a few seconds later a god, dream XD came.
He explained everything. Why, and what they were doing here, what au they're gonna be sent to next. And how they're not the originals. Everyone has their last goodbye
Soon, they're met with a choice. Stay in the void forever or go to the endless amount of aus. Sad or happy. They picked-

-------
601 words. There will be different endings I will make. -toms