"If you ask Cissa to watch Kat." Jane smirked.

"I can do that." Draco smiled.

He got out of bed and grabbed the phone off the table. The boy called and asked if his mother would watch Katniss. She agreed and said she was on her way. Draco told Jane that Narcissa said she'd be there in a few minutes. Jane smiled and kissed her husband.

After Cissa came to get Kat, Jane tackled Draco on their bed. Blondie flipped them so he was on top. Jane smiled. He leaned down to kiss his wife but she turned her head so he got her cheek instead. She giggled as her husband growled. Jane knew Draco loved when she teased him, but he acted like he hated it. 

"You know I don't like teasing, my love." Draco cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh I think you do." Jane winked.

Draco smirked and kissed Jane's neck. He found her sweet spot, making the Hufflepuff bite her lip. He took his thumb and pulled her lip. She blushed as he went back to leaving hickeys all over her neck. Draco started taking Jane's top off but he stopped to make sure she was okay with it. After she nodded, the blonde took her shirt and threw it somewhere. Jane did the same to Draco. The girl ran her hand over her lover's abs and kissed his jaw. He tilted his head back to give her more access.

Jane started kissing down his neck and chest, stopping at his trousers. She looked up at him, getting approval, then sliding his jeans off. The Hufflepuff palmed her husband through his boxers. He moaned at the touch and gripped her wrist. She glanced at the man to see his eyes were dark. Jane smirked, kissing his lips while still palming him.

"Fuck, you're driving me crazy." Draco broke the kiss.

"Uh huh." She bit her lip again.

"Don't do that. You're making it hard to control myself." He moved his hand up her skirt.

She gasped at the sudden movement. After a minute, she felt him start to finger her. Jane hid her face in Draco's shoulder to silence her moans. He increased his speed, finally drawing out the most beautiful sounds he'd ever heard. The room wasn't silenced but neither of them were really worried about that at the moment. Jane moved away from Draco's shoulder and started kissing his neck. She was shaking, letting her lover know she was getting close. 

"Don't do it, love." Draco whispered.

"Let me, please." She whined.

"Not yet." He pulled his fingers away and took his boxers off. 

Jane lied on her back. Draco placed a pillow under her hips and lined himself up at her entrance. She nodded and he thrusted inside her. Jane moaned his name, gripping the sheets. He smirked at his wife. He knew how lucky he was that he's the only one who makes her feel this way and react like that. Draco sped up and held Jane's hands above her head. 

"Draco...close...fuck." She tried to say through breaths.

"Don't you fucking dare." Draco growled.

She rolled her eyes. Jane knew how to get what she wanted, Draco knew it too. The Hufflepuff wanted him to say the word, but she knew he would make her say it first. She tried to hold back from being the first one to crack. Draco tried not to say it first. The tension was so thick, it could be cut with a knife. Jane bit her lip, only for her lover to growl again and pull her lip out with his free hand.

"You have no idea what that does to me, baby." Draco's eyes grew darker by the second.

"I think I do. Draco. I need to..." She cut herself off with a whine.

"Not until you say it." He smirked and thrusted harder.

"Fuck you, Draco." She said through gritted teeth.

"Already doing it, darling." Draco was growing cocky.

"Daddy, please! I can't take it anymore!" Jane broke first.

"Go on, then." He whispered in her ear, letting go of her hands.

Jane released all over Draco. He kissed her cheek and held her hand through it. The blonde knew he was close too. He asked if it was okay, Jane nodded. She was getting sensitive and needed Draco to be done soon. Malfoy let go almost instantly, earning a loud moan from Jane. He waits a few seconds before pulling out. Jane tried to catch her breath as Draco went into their bathroom to grab some washcloths.

He came back out to help his wife clean up. She moved away from him because of how sensitive she was, but he reassured her that she did great and that he was only trying to help. Jane nodded. Once he finished, he put the washcloth in the hamper and went to cuddle with his wife. She smiled tiredly, wrapping her arms around his neck and trying to keep her eyes open.

"It's okay, darling. You can sleep. You did amazing." Draco kissed her forehead as she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaise and his friends were in the Common Room when they heard something from Draco's dorm. Zabini rolled his eyes. He knew they were going to start trying for another, but he didn't realize they would do it right away. Blaise and his friends made their way down to the Ravenclaw Common Rooms so they wouldn't have to hear Jane and Draco.

Luna was happy to see Blaise. She ran over to hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek. The Slytherin blushed. His friends were happy for the boy and gave him a pat on the back. Draco texted Blaise to ask of they heard any of what went down. He replied and said they did, but the group relocated to the Ravenclaw Common Room. Blondie apologized, making it known that it would be safe to come back. Blaise rolled his eyes playfully at the text.

"Luna, love, we've to be heading back. It was nice hanging out with you and I'll be back soon." He kissed her goodnight and left for his Common Room.