Subchapter 2

YIN & YANG ALL OVER AGAIN
MACAQUE X CELESTIAL!MONKEY!READER

Okay this sounds obviously a bit cliche,
But let's ignore the fact this story has been overused in so many oneshots and just get straight to the oneshot

I won't get into too much details, but as obviously, the reader is a Celestial with a Monkey-like appearance, kinda similar to Macaque and Sun Wukong. So I'll be involving three extras
F/C (Fur Color)
T/L (Tail Length)
FM/CS (Face Mark Color and Shape)

THIRD PERSON POV

You were reading a book until your alarm clock suddenly ringed.

"Guess it's time to visit him then... Off I go!"

You instantly get up and place the book aside, obviously placing the bookmark first before closing it.

You then start ruffing your H/C hair, as you unwrap your T/L F/C tail from your hips.

After wearing some comfortable clothing, you head out of your house, descending from the celestial realm to the mortal realm, exactly in the place where your lover would be waiting for you to arrive.

A few little seconds after you landed on the grassy field, you were tackled down by someone-

"AH!-"

You look up to see Macaque, your boyfriend.

"Oh Macs, it's just you, haha! Please don't scare me like that next time-"

He smirked at your expression.

"Hi babe, it's been a while since you visited!"
"But this is just a little greetings gift... We should go inside, hmm?"

He hummed as he stood up, getting off of you.

As you stood back up, he grabbed you from your legs, and swung you over his shoulders.

"Macaque!!"

You whined from the sudden movement.

He just chuckled as he walked with you inside the nearby house.

You weren't even paying attention.

So when you already realized it, he had already pinned you down on the bed.

"M-Macaque?.."

You questioned as he began to mouthe at your neck.

Causing you to shudder.

Your breathing became heavy as he continued to mouthe at your neck, you then held his hair, tilting your head to the side, to give him more space to work.

"Mmm~ You're more submitting than last time we did this~ are you needy, Y/N?~"

He sucked on that spot.

"M-Macaque~"

"Answer my question, dear."

"No way, that's too ridicul-"

He digged his tongue into your mouth before you even finish, as you moaned against his tongue.

He pulled away after a bit, as he stared at your lewd expression.

"I'm pretty sure that's a yes, N/N~"

"Fuck- stop teasing me, just get straight to the point god damn it!"

You whined, but he paid no mind to it.

"I don't think that's how things are supposed to go, N/N~ First some foreplay."

He then tears opens your shirt.

His hands made way and began to slowly caress your sides which were filled with F/C soft fur.