CHAPTER 1: The Wave.

The room is white, so white is hurts her eyes. Where am i? A pair of sweater and pants are hung over a chair, she looks down at the grey gown that hangs around her small frame. She notices something black on her wrist, something that wasn't there before.

"Number seven" a voice calls through the speaker startling the girl

"Number seven" a voice calls through the speaker startling the girl. "Papa will come fetch you in 10 minutes, get dressed"

The girl stands in her room and looks around. She was laying on a single bed that was up against one of the white walls. Slowly she pulls off the massive grey gown and pulls on the clothes that hang over the chair.

There is a soft knock at the door

"Number 7" he calls. she calls back signalling she is ready, she's not, she doesn't know what she is doing. The door opens and a man steps through and tells her to follow him. The door has the same number on it as her wrist does. She should run. Instead she takes his hand and he leads her to a room. Its colourful. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple decorates the walls. 

The rainbow room. 

i sit up in my bed with a gasp. My nightmares have been getting more frequent. Their weird. But always the same. i rub my right wrist looking down at the tattoo. Its ugly, weird and unknown. i don't like it but yet i have it. i don't know why or when i got it but its there and its a bold reminder of the past, one i bury deep inside of me every morning. One that makes me go crazy. my waterproof watch floats towards me and i sigh, putting it over my mark. i take a quick glance at it. 

3:40am 

i have 20 minutes. crawling out of bed, i pack my things. School uniform, textbooks and towel. chucking on my wetsuit, i walk to the kitchen and grab a smoothie i made last night out of the fridge. Downing my raspberry and mango smoothie, i yank my phone off the charger.  

(press play on the youtube video)

my yellow bike stands alone with my favourite surfboard on the back. i wheel the bike onto the road and swing my leg on. pushing the pedal with my feet i set off in the direction of the beach.

Do not enter" it's written on the doorway
Why can't everyone just go away?
Except you, you can stay

What do you think of my treehouse?
It's where I sit, and talk really loud
Usually, I'm all by myself

I'm the captain but you can be the deputy
I'm really glad you think I'm so funny
I don't think I'm ever gonna let you leave

"Do not enter" it's written on the doorway
Why can't everyone just go away?
Except you, you can stay

What do you think of my treehouse?
It's where I sit, and talk really loud
Usually, I'm all by myself

I'm the captain, but you can be the deputy
I'm really glad you think I'm so funny
I don't think I'm ever gonna let you leave

The beach comes into my view and i cycle harder.  Liza waits patiently with her board in her hands. As i ride into her view she waves and i gracefully dismount my bike and pull it to a stop. putting my wetsuit on fully i grab my board and we race out into the surf. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the waves crash behind me as i paddle out the back. i love this. i don't know if i could stay sane if i couldn't surf every morning. Liza catches a wave  and i cheer for her as she rides it all the way back to the shore. then i see it.

THE BEST WAVE EVER. 

its dangerous. but to hell with that. i glance to the beach where Liza is shaking her head. she knows what i want to do. i turn my board and paddle. 

i silently curse as the wave topples down on top of me. I hear Liza scream my name. i am pulled around like a ragdoll by my board underwater. My lungs ache for oxygen. My eyes sting from the saltwater. The wave passes and i kick to the surface. Gasping for air i clamber on the board and paddle towards the shore. Catching a small wave, i stand up and make eye contact with a person on the beach. Jake. Fuck did he see my wave??? He shakes his head and i shrug. As I walk into the beach he starts to yell at me 

"Why did you do that!"

"You are so stupid!" 

"I cant even with you Melissa!!"

i sigh and tie my board to its place on my bike. 

"MELISSA IM TALKING TO YOU!" he screams. I ignore him. turning my back on him i swing my leg over my bike and push off. 

"See you at school guys" i call over my shoulder as Jake starts to yell at me to come back.

A/N: I HOPE YOU LIKE IT LMAO :) 

WORDCOUNT: 850

CHAPTER 2 SOON!!!!