29 Niall Dreams

Zayns POV:
We finally made it to Toronto after another 2 hours of driving after the falls. After about 5 minutes after leaving the falls, we had to cross the border into Canada, which made everyone get out of the buses to get our passports stamped and such, which took about ten minutes. Once we made it through, we all changed out of our clothes and put pajamas on, getting comfortable, myself leaving my sweatpants on but taking off my sweatshirt and just wearing a white tee shirt. We popped in a movie into the player called Paul Blart Mall Cop and turned off all the lights. With 3 couches in the living room, we all spread out.
On couch #1, sat Ashley, Harry, and myself
Couch #2 was Louis and Harry
And couch #3 is Niall, Jocelyn, and Liam
We eventually all drift off to sleep.

Ashleys POV:

"That's your fourth sandwich!" I practically yell, slapping his arm, us both laughing. We are in an open field, with blue and pink wild flowers surrounding us. We are sitting on a red and white checkered blanket, with a picnic basket sitting right in the middle of it. I'm wearing A black leather jacket, white camisole, and a pink floral skirt. And he's wearing his classic jeans and plain tee.
"You know it's sexy" he says, but his voice is muffled by his mouth being full of sand which, which makes me laugh again, and then sigh, taking his free hand in mine.
" I love you Niall horan" I whisper as the wind picks up, making my hair blow in the breeze
*********
"Ashley" someone says gently, their lips barely touching my ear.
"Hm" I moan, opening my eyes. Louis. I give a small, maybe fake smile, staring into his green blue eyes.
"Morning, love" he whispers, helping me up from the couch. I wrap my arms around his torso, hugging him, burying my face in his shirt.
"What time is it?" I mumble into his grey tee.
"A little past midnight" he says, kissing my messy curly hair.
••••
Once we all make it up to our presidential suite on the 4th floor, I immediately walk to the closest bedroom, not acknowledging anybody. I jump face first onto the king sized bed, finding my way under the covers, considering I'm already in pajamas and only seconds after my face hits the pillow, i'm out.

*"You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there" I scream at the top of my lungs, dancing around on the the hard wood floored kitchen in my underwear and bra with a camisole. He's laughing at me from across the room. "You are my love, you are my heart
And we would never ever ever be apart" I sing, dancing towards him, taking his hands in mine, making him move to the beat.
"Are we an item? Girl, quit playing
We're just friends, what are you saying?" He joins in with my horrible singing, making funny faces at me, making me laugh. And when the chorus comes around, we both scream along with Justin "Baby, baby, baby oooh, Like baby, baby, baby nooo, Like baby, baby, baby oooh, I thought you'd always be mine" he twirls me, making me grin as I run into his chest.*

I eyes flash open. I gasp, sitting up immediately. I quickly scan the room. I look at the hotel clock
3:48
Louis is laying next to me, shirtless as usual. I'm wearing black boyshorts underwear and a white camisole and a lacy black bra. I sigh, slowly placing my head on my pillow running my fingers through my nappy curly hair.
What the heck is wrong with me?

December 7th-
Jocelyn's POV:

I throw myself over the tan toilet bowl as last nights vending machine dinner comes rushing up through my mouth.
When will this END?
Once done, I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, placing my hands on my small bump, leaning my back against the wall.
"Jocelyn, babe, are you okay?" A sleepy Liam asks, walking into the bathroom, rubbing his eyes. He's shirtless, and wearing england basketball shorts.
"Yea, sweetheart...I'm good" I mumble, as he leans down, extending his arm. I take it willingly, him pulling me up to my feet.

Harrys POV:
"when is Jocelyn's birthday?" I ask, playing with my scrambled eggs when Jocelyn leaves the kitchen to shower.
"8 days, the 15th." Ashley replies, taking a bite of her toast, saying it as if it was her middle name, as if she didn't even have to think about it for a split second.
"Crap, that close?! I still have to get her a gift!" Liam almost yells
"So do I" zayn says. I haven't either and I doubt that Louis or Niall has.
"Oh my god, I got her the cutest gift ever!" Ashely grins, all of us boys frowning, not being suprised.
"Of course you did, Ashley" zayn mumbles, making me burst out laughing

Ashleys POV:

"Jocelyn! Do you have it?!" I ask, jumping up and down with excitement.
"Of course I do" Jocelyn grins at me, handing me a slip of folded paper. I quickly unfold it. I enter the phone number into the keypad and press call, putting it on speaker phone. I hold the phone in front of me, Jocelyn and I waiting anxiously.
"Hello" a female answers on the other end.
"Hi, is this Perrie Edwards?" Jocelyn asks with a grin, staring at me, me nodding my head like a maniac, not exactly sure why.
"Indeed it is" I hear her grin over the phone. Jocelyn and I open our mouths, screaming but no noise coming out, freaking the fuck out.
"Hi, my name is Ashley Robinson and my friend and I have an amazing idea" I say
.........
I'm absolutely sorry. This is the most pathetic chapter ever but I just didn't really know. Just trying to get to the next thing, I guess. Love all my readers! Promise to get more ashley, Louis, Niall triangle going on. Thanks guys!