8)One way or another

Hey, guys, I just have a quick question, do you guys want super long chapters every week ( like this length) or do you want a bunch of super short chapters a few times a day? Ok, just asking, comment what you think at the bottem.

Niall's POV:

We all gather in a circle on the living room floor, with the Tv on. Jocelyn grabs an empty beer bottle and plops herself down next to Ashley. Ashley is sitting next to me, I'm sitting next to Liam, who is sitting next to Louis, who is sitting next to Harry. Harry is sitting next to Zayn and Zayn is sitting next to Jocelyn, completing the circle.

Ashley looked so pretty right now. Even with her bandaid, baggy sweatpants and green tank top. She still looked amazing.

"Who wants to go first?!" Ashley squeals with excitement.

"I'll go." Harry says, taking the bottle from Jocelyns hands and placing it in the middle of the 7 of us. He takes a quick breath and spins the bottle. It quickly turns but then slows as it lands on Jocelyn. Harry smiles and straightens up a bit. "Jocelyn , truth or dare?" Harry asks

She sits there for a moment thinking and then answers. "Dare." They say together. The boys and I huddle up to figure out their dare. We break apart to tell Jocelyn.

"Jocelyn, your dare is to put an icecube into your underwear and let it melt." Harry anounces excidetly. (it burns and it hurts. I totally suggest you try it though. Its so much fun!)

"ok!" She says, jumping up from the circle and running out of the room. Seconds later, she comes running back holding an ice cube in her hand.

"Ready. Set. GO" Harry says. She quickly slip their hands into their pants and pull them back out without the ice cube. Jocelyn stands there for a moment but then she starts bouncing up and down.

"ahahhh ahhh. cold. cold. cold." She says. Ashley starts laughing and leaning her head on my shoulder.

Her laugh is so adorable

I start chuckling and so does everyone else.

About 5 minutes later, Jocelyn stops jumping around and setteles down. She plopps down next to Ashley with a frown on her face. She leans her head on Ashley's shoulder.

"AGGGH. Now it's all itchy!" Jocelyn complains. We all laugh again. "Shut up!" Jocelyn says, spinning the bottle and it landing on Louis. "Louis, truth or dare." She mumbles.

"Dare." He says, kinda cockily. He winks at Ashley and she gives a small smile.

"Ashley, come help me." Jocelyn says, her and Ashley going to the corner of the room to talk. A minute later, they come back.

"Ok....Well, um...This might sound kinda creepy but we watch your guys' video diaries. ALL. THE. TIME. And you guys are hilarious. And, when you guys were on the X-Factor, you made one where Louis, you dressed up as super man." Ashley says, starting the dare.

"So, Louis, your dare is to go over to our neighbors house dressed in a superman costume and ring the door bell. When they answer the door, yell 'SUPERMAN!' and run away." Jocelyn finishes.

Everyone looks in Louis' direction and his mouth is in an 'o' shape. "Ok." He finally replies. " I have to costume at home. We can do it next time." He says, spinning the bottle and it landing on Zayn. "Zayn, truth or dare?" Louis asks

"Truth."

"Ok, I've got this one. What color underwear are you wearing?" Louis asks. Zayn pulls down his pants and reveals blue boxers. Jocelyn gives a quiet squeal that I hope Liam didn't hear. He doesn't react so I don't think he did. He turns to face Jocelyn and Ashley.