S2 Chapter 3

Felix pov:
"Should I be worried about him?" I asked.

I was laying on Hans bed, venting to him and Seungmin about how Hyunjin had missed school and hasn't texted me in a while.

"What's there to be worried of? Maybe he's just busy," Seungmin said shrugging his shoulders.

"He's right," han chimed in.

If only they knew the kind of pain Hyunjin went through on a daily basis.

"He's probably kissing his dog instead of you." Han said rolling his eyes.

"His dogs at my house remember?.. his dad," I said letting out a heavy sigh.

"Well if he had his dog I'm sure he would be." Seungmin agreed laughing.

"I'm sure he's fine, though I do have to admit I'm curious as to why he didn't show up." Han said completely focused on his phone.

"He said he was sick," I said leaning into him to look.

He was playing some dumb game, I hoped for something interesting but what did I expect from Jisung.

What I didn't expect was a notification from Minho.

Now that was juicy.

'You're hanging out with me tomorrow by the way.' It read.

We both sat up fast, his face beat red as he clicked the notification.

Seungmin was now crawling over with a confused expression on his face.

"Oooo when did this happen?"

He asked looking at me for answers.

"I- I don't know. Han when did this happen?" I asked turning to the Burnett.

"Uhm just, earlier at school.." he said getting more and more flustered.

It was a cute site, to see my best friend so happy.

He deserved it all.

~

Minho pov:
Chan was now looking at me like I was dumb, "that's not what I meant when I said you should text him."

"But I texted him didn't I?" I asked as he let out an exhausted sigh.

"Yeah, he DID text him channie," jeongin stated.

"You guys stress me out." He groaned.

"Y'sure it's not just old age?" I asked and jeongin laughed cautiously.

"ANYWAYS,"

"Damn I guess it really was old age," jeongin whispered leaning in.

"What are you gonna do?" Chan asked.

I looked at him blankly, "forrr..?"

"With Jisung." Jeongin reminded me quickly.

"Oh uh- i don't know, whatever he wants?"

"Simp."

I threw a pillow at Jeongin.

"When you like someone I can't wait to get on your ass about it," I said glaring.

It was quick, but I caught the glance that Jeongin threw at Chan, his attitude changing.

"Rightt anyways, I- I'm gonna get some chips, anybody want anything?" He said, getting up in a hurry.

"Ooo some water would be nice.. but I can go get it.." Chan said starting to get up.

"No no no- uhm I got it, don't worry," jeongin smiled and scrambled away.

"What a cutie," Chan said smiling.

How did I never notice this before, did jeongin like him? Was this recent?

"Ask him out."

"What? who?" Chan asked confused.

"Jeongin."

"Bro, what are you talking about. Jeongins our best friend.."

"My friend, your soon to be boyfriend." Now his ears were red and jeongin was coming back into the room with a bag of salt and vinegar chips and a bottle of water.

Honestly, I knew this day would come eventually. I didn't know they'd find it in each other, but I was here for them no matter who they decided to like.

~

Hyunjin pov:

I willed myself to my feet, my hands shaking and my vision returning.

I wouldn't pass out now. I wouldn't allow myself to.

"Don't come near me!" I warned, there was tears, snot, and blood everywhere. "Cause I swear to god, I will fucking kill you!"

"You?" My dad laughed, "you and I both know you don't have to guts for that."

He took more steps towards me.

"I said stay back." I said holding up a knife. Shaking incredibly.

My brain was shut off at this point. I felt like I was watching my body move.

I just watched the scene play out.

And when he got even more closer, only then did I launch at him.

It was a good thing he was drunk because he lost his balance pretty easily.

But now I was above him, holding the knife directly above his heart.

"You fucking ruined me!" Was what I said before I used all my force to push the blade into his chest.

But I wasn't finished.

I pulled the knife out and raised it again.

And again. And again. And again.

"You made me this way! You made me fucking hate myself! You took everything away from me!" I cried, my voice growing coarse.

I let all my raging emotions out with this knife, and my already dead dad's body.

I needed to go home.