-𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏-

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

It was a normal day of December, the snow was falling givin to the scenery an effect of wonder that was the most beautiful in existence.

That day, on December 24th, a new life was blessing the lives of Pepa and Felix Madrigal, a new child was born givin happiness to all the family.

A beautiful boy with hazel eyes and frieckless on his chubby cheeks, his tanned skin and curly brown tuft.

The curly ginger haired woman, his mother, was crying happy tears, while his father was looking at him smiling.

Then something happend, something strange that no one was expecting, the kid changed his face in his mother's. Everyone was scared about it, the oldest woman of the family, Abuela Alma, sudgest to leave the village because she knew that someone would come to take him away. Everyone agrees with her and starts to pack up all their things.

That night they ran away from the village, being more quiet than they were, but then they heard the swift footsteps of a lot of horses heading in their direction.

They run as fast as they can, but they reach them equally, the soldiers point their guns at them, a lot of shooting could be heard from the distance, a lot of blood could be seen in the woods, the leader of the soldiers order to find the baby, but then they hear a cry. They found him.

The leader, Aleandro Cervántes, took the baby in his heands, tears were falling from his eyes, and cracks starts forming on him.

Aleandro looked at him with wonder in his eyes, then he turn himself to the other soldiers.

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨:<He will stay with me, I will take care of him, in a place where no one can find him>

A second after he was running away with the baby in his heands on his horse.

Only him knows where they was.

Aleandro decide to named the baby even if he had already a name, he called him 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨.

////𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆////

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

15 years has passed after that event. 15 years has passed after Camilo get kidnapped.
15 years has passed after Camilo has been locked up in a castle, where there was no other way to snick out.

Camilo has grown up, he is a teenager now, and like all the teenagers, he is curious, he asks questions, he want answers to his questions.

Even if Aleandro told him that the world was crule and the people are just selfish worms (except for him), Camilo wanted to go out tuch the grass, go swim in the sea, dance under the rain, but his request was always rejected.

Aleandro has always been mean with him, he only used him for some experiment for study his power.

Camilo was losing his hope to go outside, he wasn't even trying anymore.

He hate himself, he hate his look, his face, his body. Those cracks on him make him feel a monster, a freak.

But lets see what is happening...

[little note before we continue "𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒏𝒕" means that that person is thinking or talking to him self]

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Ugh why this place is soooo boring!!
I have nothing to do at all, I've already did all the things I like but I'm still bored.

Maybe I could try to ask to go out again??
"𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚?? 𝑯𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆! 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎??"
H-he was just stressed...
"𝑶𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅?? 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅!"
He raised me instead of my parents that left me in the streat , so I'm devoted to him.
"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐"

I walk down the stairs, searching for my master (quasimodo reference) until I found him in the kitchen cleaning something but I was to far for understand what it was.

I enter the kitchen silently, announcing my presence clearing my troath.

he answer to me without turning around.

𝐀𝐥:<What do you want?>
𝐂:<W-well, I was thinking that today is a beautiful day and maybe we c-could go o->

Before I could finish he stab the table with a knife while I was starting to shaking.

[Another note sorry-
To clear your ideas: because of how Aleandro treats Camilo, Camilo doesn't wear is normal clothes, he wears normal pants and a white shirt with a chameleon motive on the bottom of the shirt]

He walks towards me with a pissed look, I start to walk backwards to go away but he was too near.

He takes the collar of my white shirt, to pull me closer to him, I was so scared.

𝐀𝐥:<Ok listen to me you stupid asshole, I won't repeat my self AGAIN. You will NEVER go out of this place, NEVER ok???>
𝐂:<*nod fearfully*>
𝐀𝐥:<Good, now go to the laboratory>
He let me go and I ran where he said  me to go.

One that I found it, I walk in closing the door behind me.

I start to undress me so he would do his analisy on me. I always felt uncomfortable with this but if I didn't do it, he would get mad, and I don't want to.

The second later he walk in, put on his coat and starts to take all the tools.

I was watching him while I was sit on a chair, but then I saw him take a boxcutter and I start to breath heavily, he came near to me with it, he takes my arm and cut.

It was unexpected, I starts to cry so mutch that I wasn't even capable to breath properly.

I managed to free my arm and run to my bedroom.

I locked the door so he couldn't come inside, starting to collapse, I sat on the floor against the door hugging  my knees and hiding my head on them.

I tried to catch my breath but it was hard because I was still crying from before.

I heard footsteps coming to my room and then multiple punches on my door. I was even more scared.

𝐂:<P-please leave me alone!!>
no answer
𝐂:<*Panting heavily*>

Everything became silent, I dind't want to check out, so I simply stend up and go laying on my bed.

I was so tired that I fall asleep immadiatelly, reminder: never and ever try to ask to go out again, I offically give up.

[𝑾𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓]
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 :𝐃
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ^^
𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡.
𝐈𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ^^

𝐁𝐲𝐞✨👋