-𝑨 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕-

[⚠️S3xu4l 4ss4lt, p3d0ph1l1a, R4p@⚠️]

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯
How could I be so blind, of course he was hiding something, he treat me like a doormat, but I can let him know that I know everything. This would be my secret for now.

The sound of a door being opened caught my attention. I will behave normally, so he wouldn't notice.

The door of my room was opened by Aleandro. He was teeter and sweaty.

I was going to ask him if he was ok, but he ran towards me while I was still sitting on my bed, I stepped back in fear. Everything was too weird, HE was too weird.

𝐂:<W-wh-what are you d-doing>
𝐀:<Shut the fuck up> He said crawling on the bed slowly, I kept backing up, when I hit the wall behind the bed. I was trapped.

He was undoing is tie, continuing to approach. I was shaking in fear for what he was going to do to me.

When he was close enough to me, I could hear his breathing getting heavier and heavier. I felt tears coming down my cheeks, everything was so scary, HE was so scary.

His cheeks were a dark red, he came closer to my ear.

𝐀:<You will like it>

He said, then he licked my ear multiple times, I was still shaking, and trears were still falling from my eyes like a waterfall.

Then he blew into it, he put one of his hands under my shirt, his hot big hand on my cold shaking body.

I tried to pull him away, but I wasn't strong enough. He kissed my neck multiple times, aggressively.

My eyes were closed for the fear, I didn't wanted to open them.

I felt his lips secede from my neck, and then he kissed me, with the same aggresion from before.

He pulled his tangue in my mouth, everything was so disgusting I couldn't take it.

After some minutes I managed to push him away, trying to take a breath.

𝐀:<Stop trying to push me away I know you want it darling>
𝐂:<Are you insane!?> I don't know with what courage I standed up to him. But he didn't take it so well.

*𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑐𝑘!*

That slap was so strong that I was bleeding, then he punched me, making me lose consciounsness.

I don't know what happend after that, the only thing I know is that when I wake up I was full of bruises, hickeys, and a weird white/transparent liquid whitch was a bit sticky (you know what it was).

My clothes where on the floor and on the bed, I found my boxer next to the bad, on the right.

Aleandro wasn't here so at some point I was more relaxed, even if my legs hurt.

I don't want to imagine what he did with my body.

I looked at the clook on the nightstand, 3:01 p.m how mutch did I was unconcious?

I don't know but at least Aleandro is out.

'𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒐, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘? 𝑩𝒚 𝒂 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 15 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔'
I know, don't make me think about it
'𝒐𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆̀ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘?'
What!?

My thoughts were stopped by voice, Andrè voice.

𝐀𝐧:<Camilo! I'm here!>
I was panicking, I didn't have the time for change my self and cover the all bruises, and even the time for clean the room!
𝐀𝐧:<Cami are you there??>
𝐂:<E-ehm Y-yes! I'm here!>
𝐀𝐧:<Ok! Can you please help me at coming there??>
𝐂:<...ok...>
And so I did, I was ready for his reaction, I don't only have cracks now,  I also have visible bruises and hickeys!!