-𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍-

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯
A month as passed since me and Andrè became friends, every day he come to visit me, after I told him that I wasn't alowed to leave my house.

I was looking out the my window, waiting him to come. In the distance I saw his puffy blonde hair coming out the forest.

Since I had nothing to use like a rope, I made my hair longer.

𝐀𝐧:<Are you ready???> He screamed.
𝐂:<Yea!> I screamed back flipping my hair out of the window.

I feel my hair being pulled, Andrè was climbing my house with my hair, it's a bit hilarious say it out loud.

After he reached my window I let him walking into my bedroom.

𝐀𝐧:<wow these paintings are beautiful! Did you do them?>
𝐂:<Yea I really like draw and paint, you know, since I have nothing better to do staying here>
𝐂:<But these are not all of them, there's another room, do you want to see them?>
𝐀𝐧:<Of course!>

And then I took him in the other room, his look was full of amazement, his eyes were glowing.

𝐀𝐧:<Camilo, you're amazing!! You're such a talented person>
𝐂:<T-thank you> I was blushing so hard, geez he is so nice.
𝐀𝐧:<Ehi I know you shouldn't go out but, why don't you came to the village again, it passed a bit since the last time>
𝐂:<Ehm ok, but I can't stay for to long>
𝐀𝐧:<as you wants mi princesa> and then he kissed my hand.
𝐂:<You estúpido> I said, all red.
𝐀𝐧:<ahahahah>
𝐂:<Let me take my poncho>

After I took my poncho we heanded for the village, meanwhile we were walking he told me what happend during this weeks.

When we walk into the village he talked about a mural on the wall of a house. I was quiet intrigued about it.

I asked him to took me to it, and he said yes.

When we arrived, I saw a big paint, it was a bit ruined, I think is pretty old and they probably don't treated it so mutch.

𝐀𝐧:<Uhmm sorry if it's a bit ruined, but the artist of this village left years ago>
𝐂:<Oh don't apologize, I don't mind for this details>

Even if it was ruined, I could still recognize all the figures.

There was a old woman in the extreme left with a crimson dress, grey hair and brown eyes. Beside her there was a man with a green poncho, short weavy black hair with a bit of grey and green eyes. Then there was a man with black skin, very curly hair. It was quiet short, an another girl with caramel skin was in front of him, she had brown curly hair collected in two buns. There was other people in the mural but the ones that catch my attention were the two in the middle.

A woman with long curly ginger hair collected in a braid, pale skin and green eyes who was holding a baby with tanned skin, freckles, hazel eyes and brown curly tuft.

'𝑯𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘?'
Yea...

𝐀𝐧:<Ehi are you ok? You look spellbound>
𝐂:<E-eh- yes I just space out...>
𝐀𝐧:<Would you like to go somewhere else?>
𝐂:<Yes please>

We left that place, and then we set on a bench.

𝐀𝐧:<Are you ok? You look a bit sad>
𝐂:<Oh- yea I'm ok, I was just thinking>
𝐀𝐧:<And about what if I can ask> he ask bringing his face close to mine
𝐂:<You're too mutch curious> I said pushing him away.
𝐀𝐧:<ahaha ok ok>

We stayed in silence for a bit.

𝐂:<Can I ask you something?>
𝐀𝐧:<Yea of course>
𝐂:<Do you have a dream?>
𝐀𝐧:<A dream... Well I always to be famous with my passion>
𝐂:<What passion?>
𝐀𝐧:<I really like make sculptures. In wood, also in steel>
𝐂:<Really? You never told me about it>
𝐀𝐧:<Ehehe, anyway what's yours>
𝐂:<I've always wanted to live my house, not only for a day. I mean forever, I want to be free from everything>
𝐀𝐧:<Cool, it's a nice dream>
𝐂:<Thanks ahah>

I looked at the sky, noticing that it was getting late.

𝐂:<We should go back>
𝐀𝐧:<We?>
𝐂:<don't you want to accompany me?>
𝐀𝐧:<Of course I want!>

I laugh a little bit for his reaction, then we start to walk back to my house.

When we arrived, I made my hair longer and I used them as a rode (just like before) to climb the wall.

𝐀𝐧<Good night mi princesa>
𝐂:<Good night mi principe>

And then he go away.

I walk trought my bed and laying on it.

'𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍'
Ugh not again...
'𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖??'
Ehy maybe it's just a coincidence
'𝑶𝒉 𝒄𝒎𝒐𝒏, 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐'
Stop you're being paranoic
'𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑹𝑬 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒄, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓?'
Just shut up.

I was still laying on my bed, when I looked closer to the ceiling, or better to my painting, I could remember a chameleon on the clothes of the baby, and I could see chameleon on the paintings, I never noticed them, even on me shirt, they were everyewhere.

Then, I got a flashback, a memory.

I saw the baby in that paint, the women with ginger hair and the man with curly hair. She was crying while he was smiling. Then I saw all the family in a forest, it was night. A group of man on horses was catching  up with them, they had guns with them. Then I saw the sky, and tiny hands with cracks on them... Was I impersonating the baby...?

Someone came from the dark, and picked me up. Only then I recognize who he was. He was Aleandro, the same person who told me that my parents left me on the street, them same man who reased me, the same man who used me for some creazy experiments.

𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ...

[𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫]
𝑶𝒌 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 7 𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒌.
𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ^^

𝑩𝒚𝒆👋✨