The One With The Random Crush

It was Sunday afternoon which meant weekly updates from Alexis.

"I mean, usually I don't like camping and stuff 'cause of all the mosquitoes and bears, but I have to say this was really fun"

"Lex, there are no bears in the national park"

"There could be. What if one of the mamma bears sneaked in and gave birth to baby bears, hence widening the community and making the chances of stumbling upon a bear higher although they claim to have a bear free zone, you never know!" She protested.

I chuckled, "You're literally the only one who has thought of this"

"I like to think out of the box" She replied smugly.

I sighed and leaned back, "I miss you all so much"

Lex pouted and replied, "We miss you too... a lot"

"No you don't get it; you're all having to much fun! Going camping and stuff? That's the dream!"

She snorted, "Says the girl who lives in a fancy ass house with maids and all"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh come on, those are two different things"

"Well you must be having fun of your own!"

"I-"

My phone started ringing. It was Chris.

"Give me a sec"

I swiped the screen and answered the call.

"You live literally next door to me, you lazy ass"

I could see Alexis clap her hands in an excited manner as her face split into a mischievous grin. I rolled my eyes at her in response.

"I'm rich, kid, I don't have to engage in that kind of futile physical exertion"

"Whatever...what do you need?"

"Well...Albert is on his day off so I have to take my car to the car wash myself or my lovely mother would take away my allowances but I'm too bored go alone so put on some decent clothes and meet me at your drive way in ten minutes"

I sat up, "Woah, hold on, what makes you think I'll go with you"

Alexis was going crazy, mouthing something which looked like 'No! Charlotte Evans, I'll kill you!'

"Why wont you?"

"I could...have prior commitments"

He laughed loudly while Alexis glared at me.