CHAPTER 1.1

CHAPTER 1.1

In the afternoon, he still has to meet someone about his business. Although Xiao Teng is dizzy with anger, he still has to go downstairs for lunch. He needs plenty of brainpower and physical strength. Last night was already calamitous. If the contract is not negotiated to meet the minimum conditions of his own due to his poor state, even if he chops up that bastard without a care, it can't relieve his hatred.

In the restaurant, he ate a small portion of lobster salad with no appetite. He was disgusted by the sticky sauce. He stood up to get other dishes, but someone shouted, "Beauty~"

This sounded too funny and impolite, he doesn't know who the unfortunate man was being called. Xiao Teng looked up, but saw the man was smiling and waving at him, "Hi." He's still alive?!

Xiao Teng immediately heard the sound of his blue veins on his forehead bursting.

Before he had time to attack, his secretary who had been sent away hurried over and said in a panic, "Young Master."

Xiao Teng made an effort to restrain himself, gritted his teeth, and whispered, "Wang Jing, what's going on? Am I seeing a ghost?"

Frankly calling this omnipotent secretary who was older than him by his name directly showed how angry he is to the utmost extent.

Wang Jing said conscientiously and cautiously, "I was just about to report to the Young Master. This person's identity is special, it is more appropriate for us to not do anything."

"Didn't I say that no matter who it is, don't let it get away?!"

"Master," Wang Jing watched him grow up since he was a child. Regardless of how old he was, he still has to call him Master, "He is Rong Liu of the Rong family in Jiangnan."

"..."

It's the person who's going to talk business with him today.

There are a lot of distant relatives in the Rong family, but the family business has been passed down to the generation of Rong Liu's father, and Rong Tingyi has only one son, Rong Liu.

It is said that they were folded off the fortune of having descendants, they have lost their offsprings. It is very difficult for Mrs. Rong to get pregnant. She had miscarriages twice, and when she gave birth to a son she was already at an old age and has numerous illnesses. Afraid of his early death, they named him *"six", deceiving the preceding spirits. Five brothers and sisters had already died prematurely, at least let this one off.

When Rong Liu's one month old birthday happened, almost all the well-known people went to congratulate. Even Xiao Teng went with his father. He also held the precious infant with his own hands. His father was beside him as he repeatedly told him not to slip and drop the baby.

And the outcome now...

Xiao Teng grabbed the collar of the man firmly, who had taken the initiative to come over with a smile and dragged him away hardly, all the way to the corner.

"Hey..." The man was indescribably surprised, "Why are you being rude to me all of a sudden? Last night we obviously fairly got along..."

Directly attacking his sore spot, Xiao Teng could hardly catch his breath, and itching to crush him to death, "What did you bastard do to me last night?"

"Eh?" The young man was utterly innocent. He looked left and right, and he saw the hotel waiters frequently casting sidelong glances in their direction, he said, "We? What, we chatted together, we talked for a long time all night..."

Xiao Teng was trembling with anger, "I mean before that!"

"Oh, you were my type when I saw you at the counter of the bar, so I bought you a drink, and then you expressed your interest in me too, and we just..."

Xiao Teng's sense of reason suddenly snapped like a bowstring, "Nonsense! Even if I am blind, I won't show any interest in you! I am not abnormal!"

Rong Liu touched his nose, "I'm not abnormal either."

"I dislike men!"

Rong Liu was a little stunned, "Really?"

Seeing that Xiao Teng's murderous looking expression didn't look like he was pretending, he hurriedly apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't know about this. At that time, you were drunk, and you kept telling me that you were lonesome, so I just..."

Xiao Teng's face darkened, "How is that possible!"

Rong Liu was not afraid at all, and nodded very sincerely, "It's true. Not only that, you're also holding on to me, so I thought, I should do some good deeds, accompany you, talk about the day..."

Xiao Teng's eyes turned black for a while, "Rubbish!"

"Ah, it seems that I misunderstood, I'm sorry," Rong Liu said, but his anger was not appeased the slightest, "But you and I really genuinely talked to each other. We talked for a long time and changed to a lot of topics, you know..."

Xiao Teng heard the blue veins on his forehead bursting, and gritted his teeth, "Shut up!"

"Okay," Rong Liu humbly reflected again, "I'm sorry for bothering you, I will make up for the damage." After a while, he still had something he wanted to add, "But..."

"No more buts!!"

Rong Liu looked at him with regretful eyes, "You get angry too easily. Don't be like this, being angry too much is bad for your health, and your appearance will become ugly. Look at this side here, you already have wrinkles..."

For the first time, Xiao Teng was so angry that he almost collapsed, "You, you..."

________________________________

* Rong Liu's 容六 name literally means '6' ''

- I think the reason why they named him 'six', based on what I searched up, 6 is a lucky number for Chinese peeps. Not quite sure though, google is a scam. XD