VI- Yes?

Chapter 6: Arohi's sly antics! Akshara said yes?

..........

Recap: Akshara overworks herself to make arrangements for Arohi's Ganesh Puja ceremony. She finally goes to rest in the morning but everyone leaves her home. However, they realise they left the card home. Akshara is asked to bring it with her. On her way, her car breaks down and she is met with heavy rains. Abhimanyu comes to her aid with a plastic wrap and they share a moment.

Abhira arrive at the temple together much to Arohi's disliking. Abhimanyu is torn. Akshara's name gets swapped by error and she faces the brunt. Abhimanyu proves her innocence but Akshara is hurt by everyone's behaviour. She leaves the venue while others stay back. Abhimanyu's cousins discuss his feelings and don't think he should marry Arohi. Mahima feels the same while Manjiri fails to play cupid between Arohi and Abhimanyu. Akshara meets Samarthya and they talk over tea. Arohi is busy arranging for her MD degree.

While dropping Arohi home, Abhimanyu spots Akshara with Samarthya.

...........

Kairav looks at Akshara as she walks towards the house with a bunch of roses in her hands. He looked outside to see a car parked in front of the house. It leaves as soon as Akshara enters the main door. He frowns. Who was this person? Was he the suitor? He felt horrible for not knowing anything about Akshara's life.

Kairav: Akshu, teri toh car kharab ho gayi thi na? Tu ghar kaise aayi?

Akshara: Sam dropped me.

Kairav: Aur teri car kahan hai? Mujhe bata, mai mangwa lunga..

Akshara: Don't fret. I called the company garage. They'll have it picked and repaired.

Akshara wasn't really interested in the conversation. After a sleepless night, ungrateful responses for her work, misunderstandings and fatigue- she just wanted to sleep. Her exhausted body was done with everyone. She worried she might snap at Kairav if he continued his questions. To her, his concern at this point felt fake so she just left. Arohi was sitting on the couch filling out final details for her MD form when she saw Akshara walk in with flowers. Her usually chirpy sister didn't even look at her and went straight in.

Arohi: Iske hath me flowers they?

Kairav: Haan, shyd Sam ne diye..

Arohi: Sam?

Kairav: Samarthya. Jiska rishta aya tha iske liye..

Arohi: (in mind) Yahan rishta pakka ho gaya hai aur ek fool nahi diya aur Akshu ki sirf baat hui hai ek baar aur poora bouquet! Kya kismat hai iski aur ek meri dekho....

Manish entered. He has heard Samarthya's name and enquired. Kairav mentioned that he dropped Akshara home and Arohi added that he got her flowers. Manish's heart soared. He went to talk to Samarthya's grandfather. He thought some bond was forming and that they should move the alliance further.

..............

Abhimanyu Birla was standing with a single rose in his hand. He had a love struck expression on his face. In front of him, Akshara was sitting on a swing and her musical laughter rang in the air.

Abhimanyu smiled on his own accord. He carefully plucked every thorn from the rose and walked towards her. Akshara looked at him and smiled. Abhimanyu's smile grew. He wanted to walk towards her but he couldn't move ahead. It was like something was not letting him. He turned and saw Arohi standing behind him with a victorious smirk.

He looked over at Akshara with worry but then somebody went past him. He couldn't see the person's face but he offered Akshara a bouquet of roses. Akshara gladly accepted it and hugged the person. Then she met his eyes while hugging and said- 'I can move on too Mr. Birla. I can too.'