First Day

Seth POV

Hi my name is Seth curry.I'm 18 years old. I am the middle child in my family.I am going to this college called Hendrix College.I hope to see a girl that I want.I just moved to Phoenix,Arizona.But I'm from Queens, New York.Yes I do have a brother named Stephen Curry the MVP of the Golden State Warriors.

Keke POV

Hey my name is Keke.I am used to Phoenix a little bit I moved here last year.Even though I am used to Oakland.I wasn't born there.I was born in Alta Bates in Berkeley. I am looking for someone that is fine as hell and has a 8 pack see I said it.
(I am going to skip)

I woke at ten in the morning so I could take a shower.I went to the kitchen first so that I could eat some breakfast.

"Hi sweetie"my mom said as she was pouring my 17 year old sister Makaylah some orange juice. Me and my sister have a very good relationship.

"Hi mother"I said getting a plate from the cabinet.

"Well hello to you too Keke"Makaylah said while trying to get my attention but I was too busy putting my food on my plate.

"So Keke weren't you supposed to sleep at the college instead of home"My mom said as she was making my Dad's plate for later.

"Mom it gets lonely there without a roommate and I can't get any sleep because the seniors party too much"I said while pouring me some orange juice.

"OK but you tell your principal?"she asked

"Yes"I said

I was already done with my food because I was starving crazy.So I went to my room and got my towel and went to my bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I grabbed my towel and went to my room to pick out some clothes. I picked out a crop top that said problems on top and 99 below it. Then some white shorts with my black and white boots. I picked out a diamond necklace. Its very hot in Phoenix so I wear clothes like this.

Later that day

"Hi,my Seth and before you even ask I am Stephen curry's brother and nice to meet you I'm your new roommate by the the way if you are about who I am"He said while putting out his hand for me to shake it.

"Hi,I'm Keke and before you start asking me questions at night about next door there is party that the seniors do most of the nights so sometimes I might go to my house and sleep over there"I said shaking his hand.

"Well a beautiful girl like you should get all of her rest"he said and I think that I blushed in front of his face because he even asked me.

This could probably work into a good relationship with him but I have to see because he is a big flirter to girls and I can tell by his looks that he keeps giving me whenever I talk to him.

Seth POV
I think that I already have a crush on this girl and I just met her.Wow