Stomach Surprise

Keke POV

In the middle of the night I started throwing up and I started craving for pickles.

I went and woke up Seth and told him.

"Are you alright?"he asked

"Yeah I guess so"I said still worried.

"I think that I might be pregnant Seth"I said he kind of got mad then understood that I might.

"Do you want to go to the nurse's office after school tomorrow?"he asked

"We could take a pregnancy test and see if it's right or wrong then see the nurse?"I asked back.

"Alright I guess we could"he said then got back comfortable and then fell asleep

I went to the kitchen to get some water and a pickle even though they are too salty then I felt my body relax from throwing up then when I was done I fell back asleep and had a water bottle on the nightstand next to me.

Morning

I woke up and threw up again so that's when I left and went to get the pregnancy tests I got two to make sure.Seth was still asleep and it was only six o'clock in the morning and school did not start until nine o'clock so I had plenty of time. When I got home I hurried up and took them and waited five minutes and they both had positives I could not believe it so I started crying then I got a piece of line paper and wrote"Hi daddy I can't wait to meet you and mommy"then I glued both of them at the bottom.I took a shower so I did not have to take one with seth.I knew seth would wake up anytime soon and would wonder where I was at.I got out and put on some pants and a shirt with a different hoodie because it was winter now.I went to make some hot chocolate for me and Seth.Seth woke up once I sat on my bed and it was still time for me to still get some sleep which I did.when I woke up it already time to get up and put on my shoes and wash my face. We were both ready to go and he held my hand and smiled and I realized that he read the note and I was happy even though we were too young and did not know how to be a good parent. But we will try.

Later that day

"So Ms.palmer when did you have your last period?"the nurse asked

"Last month"I said

She got this cup that had a cap and measurement levels so I did not know until I realized that it was a pee cup.

"Ms.palmer I want you to pee in this cup for me it does not have to go all the way to the top I just want you to fill it up".she said

I did as said and filled it up and came back to a worried looking Seth then I gave the doctor the cup and went to get the results.

She came back and a smile was on her face.

"Ms.palmer and Mr.curry you guys are pregnant!"she said

I already knew it so I just smiled and looking over a Seth he had a smile too.

When we got home we started thinking about the names.

For a girl it's going to be Samantha Sky Curry and for a boy Samuel Matthew Curry

So now I'm starting to do classwork and homework online so I won't get gossiped about and looked at disgusted.