Break

Keke POV
Today we were all going to Six Flags. We were going just to calm down Jayla and Ayesha. Seth was going out with the boys just to tell them what happened and how they got caught.

"Skylar come get in the bath!."I yelled

"Coming mommy!."She yelled back.

*****
Ayesha and I were on the ride for Medusa. It started and the big drop came to us. We screamed the loudest on the ride. Then we were done with the ride.

"Mommy how was it?"Samantha asked

"Awesome."I said

"Well let's get on V2."I said while walking.

*******
We were all at home expect for Sydel and the kids. The kids were with their dads. I had mine but Ayesha and Jayla didn't have Kaiden and Riley. I wonder what was taking Sydel so long. There was a knock on the door and Ayesha went to go get it.

"Hi-."Ayesha got cut off by Hannah.

"Bitch move out my way."She said pishing Ayesha and walked in the house like she owned the place.

"Get out!"I yelled

"Speak to your guest in a nice way."She said walking up the stairs to Seth and I's room.

"Why is your bitch acting crazy!"She yelled at Seth.

"Hannah get out of my house!"He yelled back.

"No I own this place!"She said

Ayesha,Jayla,and I ran upstairs and had to say something before Seth did. She was just a nasty man stealer slut.

"No you don't so get out now!"I yelled pointing to the door.

"Oh hey Ayesha I'm pregnant with Steph's baby."She said. All Ayesha could do was cry.

"Why would you do that?!"Jayla yelled

"Oh hey Jayla Klay said that he wants the rest of his kids from me so back off."She said

"I don't care you can have him."She said crying and running out the door with Ayesha.

"How could you!."I yelled

"Seth why is your friend yelling at me?"She asked him and started to get on top of him.

"Get off of me and that's not my friend that's my wife."He said pushing her off of him and she fell. All I could do was laugh.

"You think that's funny tell your friends that their husbands have moved on to me."She said

"It's fine I could find them a new man."I said

"Ok let's see how that works."She said and walked downstairs and out the door. I walked downstairs to Ayesha and Jayla crying.

"You guys it's fine."I said rubbing them both on their backs.

"Keke this is his second time."Ayesha said

"I know."I saif

"Ayesha your a smart and beautiful girl. I don't know what Stephen was thinking about when he cheated on you with her. Because to me if I was a boy I would be your one and only."I said

"Thanks Keke."She said smiling.

"And Jayla your smart and beautiful. I don't know what Klay was thinking. But your a very good mommy and best friend. If Klay wants to leave his family behind for that stick then he is not thinking right."I said

"Thanks Keke."She said smiling.

"Now let's go get you guys kids from their dads before she does something to them."I said grabbing the car keys.