Hurt

"MOM! NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
(TW!! Maybe)

Nora POV:

I see her laying on the kitchen floor ... With her many bruises as d cuts all over her body. I'm so shocked to see here there. I mean although she doesn't treat me the way a mom should treat a kid but I still loved her.

I step closer to her dead body. It hurts my heart to see her like this. I don't even know who did something like this! I go around her body and as I'm looking at her stomach I see a knife in it. Blood is dripping out of her ... But most of it is dried so it nearly will stop.

"Mom. Can you hear me?" I know it's stupid to ask. But maybe she's just faking it. Yeah that wouldn't make sense. "Oh god! Who did this to you? And ... Why!?" No that can't be. Fuck ... And i wasn't there to protect her. If i would have been hoke earlier than maybe this wouldn't have happened?! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!

- on the phone -

N• Johnny
J• Hi Rara, what's up?
N• Johnny! My ... Mom! She's ... She's dead!!
J• What!? No! I'm omw! I'll be there in 10 minutes! Stay calm yeah?
N• B-but my heart J! It hurts!
J• I know Rara. I'll be there don't worry!!
N• Ok. I'll be waiting
J• Good. See you soon
N• Mhm see you soon
- end -

I can't believe it! (Hugging her mom tightly)

~~crying in tiny~~

*knock on the door*

/I think this is Johnny\

"Hey are you ok?", Johnny ask me. "I ... I miss her J. I want her back. All tho she wasn't that good to me. I-it's so hard to breathe!" "Look me in the eyes Love. You'll be fine. Im here with you. No matter what." *me not looking cuz I'm looking at my mom* "Cmon Nari. Look here. Not there. Yes. That's right. I'm here. Don't worry about her." "Why did this happen?! W-would i have come earlier this wouldn't happen! I'm sure ... I'm sure she still would be living!" "Yah! Be quiet, will ya. I know it hurts to see ... your mom lying there. Let's call the Ambulance and police. We will find out who ki- did this to your mom Nari. Love be strong ok? I'm here. Let me call fast. Get some water."

-on the phone-
-Johnny's POV-
Am~ 911 What's your emergency?
Jo~ Yes hello. The mom from my friend is lying on the kitchen floor and is bleeding much.
Am~ Ok sir. First tell me your full name. First name and last name.
Jo~ My name is Johnny Kang. I am 15 Years old.
Am~ Can you tell me what exactly happened Johnny?
Jo~ I don't really know, cuz i came to her lying there.
Am~ Ok Johnny, is someone else there with you?
Jo~ Yes my friend Nora.
Am~ How is she doing? Is she hurt?
Jo~ Let me ask quickly.
Am~ Sure.

-to Nari-
        "Nari are you hurt? Are you alright?"
        "Yes i am. Just my arm a bit. That's it."
-end-
-on the phone-

Jo~ She said she's fine. Just her arm. Idk why her arm is hurting her ...
Am~ Johnny. Can you tell me your address pls?
Jo~ Yes it's (the address)... 'idk what address i should us so yeah'

        "Hey Johnny ... I don't feel good. I feel like the world is spinning and i feel like throwing up!"
        "What!? OMG! Your arm is bleeding so much! And you're crying blood!? Hey what's wrong with you Nari!"

*Nari passing out*
Jo~ Nari is feeling not good. She's bleeding from her arm so much! And is crying blood!? What's happening to her!?
Am~ Don't worry Johnny. Nothing will happen to her.
-some time later-
Am~ The Ambulance is there any minute.
Jo~ Ok thank you Ma'am.
Am~ Don't panic. I will leave you know. They are in front of your house. Bye.
Jo~ Yes and thank you Ma'am. Bye.

-end-

...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This chapter is a little bit sad ... in the next chapter you will know what happened to Nari. And thank you for reading my story. ❤️ i love you bye bye