Wasted

No One's POV:

"Daddy told you not to drink so much, didn't he?" Jason mumbled in a growly voice. He tried to hold his anger back but it was clearly hearable in his voice. "Yes daddy." You mumbled, the alcohol taking control of your mind and of your body. "And why didn't you listen to me then?" He asked as he put you on the bed and sat down on the edge of it. "..was so tasty" you brought out in a few slurry words. He shook his head. "What am I going to do with you now hm? I waited the whole night for you and I actually expected you to greet daddy the way he deserves." He sighed in frustration as he leaned back and crossed his arms, his eyes never wandering away from your body. "Help me undress please daddy." A smirk formed on his face as he leaned a bit forward. "You want me to help you?" "I can't do it alone." He crawled closer to you and leaned down to your ear. "Of course you can't, because you need your daddy." You nodded. "Say it." "I need my daddy." A smirk of satisfaction spread over his face as he left a small, soft kiss in the crook of your neck. "I know baby girl." He took your shoes and pants off, putting the shoes next to your bed and folding your pants. He took off the shirt and also folded it. He loved when everything was clean and perfect. He spread your legs gently and crawled between them. "Why didn't you listen to me? I told you that I'll wait for you so we can hang out later." "I'm sorry daddy." He lifted your back carefully and unclasped your bra. He laid it on top of your shirt. He slid your panties off, folded them and laid them next to your bra. "Will you punish me daddy?" He looked back at you. "I actually wanted to, but I can see you're suffering enough already. I would prefer if..." He slid his pointer finger down between your breasts, over your stomach, between your legs, earning a slight moan. "...you could show me how much I please you." He finished his sentence. "But for that you have to look at me, baby girl." You slowly opened your eyes and noticed that the alcohol had made your vision slightly blurry. Still you could see him sitting there, having this little grin on his face. It was hidden but it was there. He wore a hat and black clothes but you couldn't really concentrate. He looked at you, the satisfaction clearly noticeable. His eyes never left yours and the smirk stayed on his face. "Good girl." His fingertip only very slightly touched your clit, but it was enough for you to moan. His smirk grew. He slid his finger slowly inside you, causing you to arch your back. You moaned louder as he started pumping it slowly in and out of you. "That's right." He whispered, half groaned as his eyes were glued on yours, his one hand pumping, his other hand holding your hip. He sped up his pumping movements, your moans growing louder, your eyes closing in pleasure. "Open them." He commanded as he sped up even more. "I want you to look at me while I make you cum." His finger thrusted in and out of you in an unbelievably fast rhythm. The pleasure was too high and you couldn't take it anymore. "Daddy!" You moaned out as you released on his finger. That was what he wanted to hear. "Good girl." He slowly pulled his finger out and leaned closer to your face. "You will still get your punishment tomorrow. Daddy can't wait to spank your ass."