Liar Liar

"Okay so we'll meet at 6 PM." I smiled as I replied. "Yup, see you then." And with that he hung up. I quickly packed my bag with clothing and all the stuff I needed, so that everything would be good when I would have a sleepover at Jason's. Jason had been my best friend since we were little. Luckily he was gay, so my parents allowed that I could have a sleepover at his house. I threw all the stuff in my bag. "Shower." I ran over to the bathroom, quickly took off my clothes and jumped into the shower. I turned on the water and washed myself as quick as possible. I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my small frame, drying my skin carefully. I rushed back into my bedroom picking some clothes. Jason liked the casual, lazy style which I appreciated, so I chose my grey hoodie and a pair of leggings. I let the towel fall to the ground and slipped into my underwear, putting my clothes over it. I ran back into the bathroom to dry my hair and to apply some makeup. After what felt like hours I was finally ready. I put on my black converse as I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. "I'm leaving, see you!" I shouted through the hallway, ready to leave as my dad stopped me. "Not so fast, young lady." I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes. "You will be there tomorrow at 11 AM and not later. You will go to bed not too late and the most important thing: you won't let anything happen between you and this boy." He spoke in his 'I'm your dad and you do what I tell you' voice. I just nodded and fake smiled. "But daddy, I already told you that he's ga-" He cleared his throat. "-I don't want to hear it. I don't believe this stuff, I told you once before." I sighted as I nodded. "Alright. I'll be there tomorrow." "At 11 AM." I rolled my eyes. "Yes, dad." He nodded. "Good. Now leave before I change my mind about this whole thing." Oh fuck. I wasted no time to get out of this house as fast as I could. Jason's parents were much easier about things like that. I walked over to his house and knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw Jason's mom standing in the doorframe. She smiled. "Hey, sweetie, come in." "Thank you." I replied as I made my way inside. "Hey Y/N" I heard Jason's dad call from the kitchen. "Hey." "Jason is upstairs." Pattie spoke up. I nodded "okay, I'll check on him." I walked upstairs and made my way over to Jason's room. I knocked on the door. "Who's there?" "Santa Claus" I heard him chuckle. "Brought me some presents?" I giggled. "No. Now open the door already." "But if you brought no presents for me, why should I open?" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Because I'm here, isn't that enough?" He chuckled again as he opened the door. "Yes, it's enough. C'mere" He opened his arms as an invitation for me to hug him, which I appreciated. I stepped closer, letting him pull me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me. I closed my eyes as I felt him calming down when he hid his face in the crook of my neck. Whenever I was this close to Jason, I felt as safe as nowhere else in the whole world. "I'm glad you're here." He murmured against my skin. I nodded lightly. "Me too." He slowly let go of me as he slowly stepped back. "Well then, get yourself comfortable." He smiled. I nodded. "Thanks." He picked my bag up as he threw it on the couch and let himself fall on the bed. "C'mere, princess, lay with me." I kicked off my shoes as I laid down next to him. I felt his strong arms pulling me into his chest once more. "My parents actually wanted you to sleep in another room. But I would be glad if you sleep here with me. I mean, if you want to. It's your choice." He wrapped his arms around my small body, covering me like a warm blanket. "I'll stay here with you." I mumbled into his chest. "Okay." He kissed my head for a quick second, causing me to smile. "So what do you want to do?" I shrugged. "What about.. Nothing?" He chuckled, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. "I'm fine with that, babe." I nodded. He cuddled closer to me, lifting my chin, so that I had no other chance than to look at him. He leaned his forehead against mine, looking deep into my eyes. I scanned his face, adoring every single little mole on his skin. He brought his hand up to my cheek, stroking the skin with his thumb. "Sleep babe." He mumbled softly. "But it's not late yet." "Just relax a bit." I closed my eyes, enjoying his skin on mine.

The hours passed quickly. "Imma get ready for bed." Jason yawned as he stretched himself. I nodded as I watched him getting up, taking off his shirt and pants. "Ready." He chuckled as he laid back down. "Okay I'll be right back." I got up and made my way over to the bathroom. I changed into my pyjamas and brushed my teeth, then I quickly walked back. Jason patted the spot next to him on the bed. I laid down and he covered me with the blanket. "I'll turn the light out okay?" "Yup." He reached over to the light switch and turned the lights off. "Now C'mere princess." I snuggled into him once again. I felt him stroking my hair. "Y/N, we know each other since a very long time now, don't we?" I nodded. "And I have to admit that... I wasn't always honest towards you. Y/N.. I'm not gay. Actually I- I'm... I'm in love with you." I said nothing for a few seconds. "Y/N do you have feelings for me too?" I nodded lightly. "Yes." I felt him leaning his forehead against mine. "Yeah?" "Yes." "Well.. Then I hope you won't mind if I kiss you now." Before I could even reply, I felt his lips touching mine.

Of course this had been the craziest night of my life, and shit my father had been right that Jason wasn't gay. But to be honest, I didn't mind at all.