Gang leader

Your POV:

Jason had invited me to one of his gang meetings. I had always been curious about how this would be like: weed, alcohol, guns and other weapons, fights.. amazing. We walked in and sat down, they started talking about gang stuff. "We could rob a coffee shop." "Yeah, this would be cool." Jason said. What? A coffee shop? I looked over at him, thought he was joking or 'coffee shop' was a code word for 'huge ass bank', but no, they were serious. He did say "I'm a gang leader" or no? I was sure. "But what about the cameras?" "We could cover it with tape." Tape. You wear masks, you don't need tape, unless you're super stupid. I was boiling inside, they were unbelievable. What was this? A kindergarten group, 5 year olds wanting to play robber? God. My grandma was more corrupt than these amateurs. I clenched my jaw, my face turning red in anger, my hands balling to fists. I had to stay calm, this wasn't my business. I grabbed a gun from the table, playing with it. Jason looked over at me and shook his head. "No baby, that's too dangerous." He took it. TOO DANGEROUS?! THIS IS A WAREHOUSE, A GANG MEETING AND NO KIDS PARTY! I grabbed another one, this time loading it. Again he took it. "JASON WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" He blinked at me. "HUH?!" "You should calm your bitch." Kyle said. "She's no bitch!" Jason shouted at him. What did he just call me?! I grabbed another gun, loaded it, and fired at his leg. Kyle shouted in pain as he fell down on the cold floor. Served him right. Jason looked at me. "What did you do?!" "Haven't seen it? Shall I do it again?" "What's wrong with you?" Okay. That was enough. "WITH ME?! WHATS WRONG WITH ME?! I WONDER WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! IS THIS A GANG OR A GROUP OF 5 YEAR OLDS?! IS THIS A GANG OR A PLAY GROUP?!" "You fucking shot him!" "Well hell right I did! You should've done it or will you accept him talking to me like that?!" "You can also solve it with words!" I laughed. I couldn't help it. "Says the gangster. Do you even hear yourself? Jason McCann the gang leader wants to solve it with words. Are you guys even a real gang?" He crossed his arms. "Yes. We rob bakeries and shit." "Oooooh bakeries. And what next? Steal babies dummies? God damn it you guys are amateurs." "As if you are a pro." "At least more of a gangster than you, but that's easy, even my grandma can do that." "Aha." "So teach him manners or next time I'll shoot him elsewhere." He shook his head and walked to Kyle. "Are you okay?" Kyle nodded slowly. "Yes, I think so. But you need to get your girl under control." Jason nodded. "I'm so sorry. I will."

I had to leave. I couldn't take this. 'Gang' my ass. I needed to find a real one. A good one. Or make one myself. I knew I had much potential and I had to find people who appreciated it.