part 4-long road ahead

the very next morning, corinne wakes up to the sound of rummaging around. addison was running around quickly getting ready for the day.  addison yells at corinne to take a shower bc shes musty.
corinne hopped in the shower, but only took a quick one bc addison used all the hot water. she was  hurrying as she puts on her sweatpants and weezer shirt. When she got out of the bathroom she yelled at addison bc her bed was a mess and her blankets were piled in one ball in the middle of her bed. corinne said " youre making it harder for the cleaning ladys" " WAIT-" addison says, " please don't move the blanket" " why?" corinne asks and throws the blanket off to reveal a giant yellow stain on the white sheets. addison stares silently, obviously embarrassed.
"ADDISON 😨" corinne says
sowwy.. couldnt help myself, i drank alot of monster during the car ride..
happens to the best of us😋
.
.
.
they get out of the motel room, making sure they left a tip for the cleaning ladys ofc.
they're back on the road.

" corinne... you want the aux?" addison asks.
"HELL YEAH"
" just dont make it too depressing"
corinne happily connected her phone to the aux and shuffled her playlist, only to have 'wife' by mitski start playing
corinne frowns, yk this song does numbers to her. its like all her emotions are gone when its playing.
" bro turn it off, this shi is sad" addison shouts.
corinne doesn't listen, just stares.
you can see a tear shed and her eyeshadow started streaming down her face, and addison starts laughing
she doesnt know why, but its just hilarious.
after
.
.
.
timeskip a few hours bc im bored
.
.
.
addison fell asleep, and when they woke up MANYYY hours later, they were in colorado. corinne was stopped at a gas station pumping gas. addison got up very quick bc she needed to take a MASSIVE dump, she ate a gas station breakfast burrito that morning and it did not do her any justice. while she was in the bathroom corinne barges in and say " OMFG WHAT IS THAT SMELL IS THAT YOU ADDISON?!??" then starts gagging and ran off giggling. when she got out corinne was waiting buy the door, she had bought her a slushie and some chips😋 what a gentlewoman!

and again, back on the road
" corinne, do you want me to drive, i think you need a break." says  addison
" do you know how?"
" my mom taught me a a bit, so ik how to drive on like highways n stuff"
" WELL WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SUM EARLIER"
"forgot."
"ok whore"
they switch spots and addison adjusts the seat to her likings and starts to drive. while driving she sips on a monster to stay awake all while corinne is playing fiona apple from her playlist.
addison drives until they reach nevada, they're almost there.
they sleep in the car in a parking lot of a gas station bc they dont feel like checking into a room.