here we go again

so yk how at the end of the last chapter i said goodbye for now..🤭🤭
i made another part!!
.
.
.
a year goes by, sadie and corinne are living happily in california, corinne found a job at a pizza shop just like her daddy😋 and sadie is working at an office job bc shes slay like that🫶. All of the poop group still talk to eachother daily, even though corinne did leave addison in ohio. They try to do nightly discord calls but find it difficult with sadie's and corinne's work schedules. they also do movie nights in discord too, usually its just sadie wanting to watch another edward norton movie which is kinda weird bc she IS edward norton but whateva.

Theres something sadie doesn't know though, corinne has been planning a surprise trip to see addison in ohio! shes even gone as far as contacting sadies boss and told him the week she needs off but not to tell her why she gets a whole week off. corinne has been saving money to buy plane tickets and finally has enough. its crazy how two 13 yr old are just living in an apartment together and driving around the city and working 9-5 jobs without anyone knowing or caring.

When sadie steps into the door of their apartment after work, corinne is waiting on the couch looking rather giddy.
" Sadie, tomorrow i have somewhere i wanna drive us, but its gonna be a surprise!"🤭
sadie looks at corinne suspiciously
" .. what are you planning?"🤨
"nothing"😋
"just.. pack your bags!"

Sadie goes to sleep, very worried about tomorrow, not knowing where shes headed to.
its the day of.

corinne and sadie head to the car, bags in hand. corinne makes sadie put on a blindfold and she starts driving. 2 hours go by, but it feels like forever. sadie is shaking with anticipation, and corinne is just grinning from ear to ear because shes so excited to see her friends and her parents again.
they arrived. corinne takes their bags out of the trunk and slowly pulls down sadie's blindfold.
"TAA DAA!!"
"why are we at the airport?"
"WHERE ARE YOU SEBDING ME?!? HELLO?"
" well, WE are going to ohio!!"
"NO WAY"
" i thought ohio like sucked ass"
" i does, but its worth it to see addison!!"
" yippe!!"
they head into the airport and wait for their flight to be called. and when it was they were so excited because they were going to visit their best friends!
they get onto the plane, corinne just looking out at the window and listening to mitski the whole time, sadie is in the seat directly infront of corinne bc they couldn't get seats right next to eachother, thats fine tho.
when the plane lands, corinne claps bc of course she did shes a white woman. when they get out of the airport they immediately smell the ohio air,
" ahhh, havent smelt that in awhile"
" it smells like shit."
they take an uber to addisons house, corinne specifically knew that both of them were gonna be at addisons house. they go up to the door.
" you knock, corinne."
" WHYY i hate knocking on ppls doors and yk it"
" idc, im too scared to do it either"
" ugh. fine."
corinne knocks on the door.
they cab hear louds thumping sounds, like someone was running down the stairs.
Addison opens the door.
her jaws drop.
"OHHH MY GODD ITS YOU!!!!"
" holy guacamole!" addison shouts.
" yeah.. its us!!"
they all start giggling and sadie and corinne go inside the house.
" so hows cali goin for ya!" addison asks.
" surprisingly well. sadie works a 9-5 and i work at a pizza shop."
" how do they not know that you guys are 13? this has to be illegal. like living in an apartment abd working jobs? AND DRIVING AROUND THE CITY WITHOUT A LICENSE HELP"
" not illegal if ya don't get caught!" corinne jokes.
" sadie how does it feel to be in ohio?" addison asks
" really living up to expectations"
they all go out for coffee and talk about how their lives have been. apparently addison has had quite a few boyfriends that he never told them about.
" me and sadie will be here for the entire week so theres time to do stuff together!"
" how about we go to kings island tomorrow?" corinne says
" sure!" sadie says cheerily
"...sure..!" addison says, worryingly.

addison has a deep fear of roller coasters.
.
.
.

(a.n: u am no longer friends with one of the characters in this story so i edited them out of it)