Instructions

Instructions

1) Sign up muna po kayo, may makikita po kayo dyan, sundin nyo lang po ang nakasulat dun.

2) Once na magkaroon na kayo ng partner, kailangan nyo basahin ang story ng bawat isa, 5 chapters each. Pero syempre mas maganda kung gugustuhin nyo basahin ang buong book nya, depende na po iyon sa inyo.

*note: hindi kayo obligado na mag vote per part! Wattpad is against vote trading, so please hindi namin kinukunsinti yan. Mag vote lang kayo kung talagang gusto nyo and deserve ng chapter na yun ang vote.

3. Give her a comment per chapter, you can suggest or give other ideas or opinions to help him/her with the story.

4. Now if there is a problem with your partner/s just approach @athena_writes or the club leaders. Tag nyo lang po kami, or pm and we will discuss the details of your problem.

5) Now after you commented and critiqued the book/story, pwede na po kayo mag post sa thread ng "done", automatic na po iyon and isasali na namin kayo sa next pairing.

>>everyone has his/her own pace of reading. Huwag po kayong atat, learn to respect and communicate with your partner.

7) If I've partnered you to the same person or you've read it already somewhere, try reading his/her other book (you'll get to choose which). If he/she doesn't have any book aside from that story, then read the latest chapters, which you haven't read yet.

8) If your partner/s isn't contacting you (2-3 days after I posted the pairings), pm us and we will be the one to contact him/her .

9) Please naman po, kung sa tingin nyo ay matatagalan kayo sa pagbabasa ng story ng parter nyo, sabihan nyo naman po kami lalo na po ang partner nyo. A simple PM will do, at least that way your partner knows what to expect from you and clear ang lahat.

10) If your partner didn't respond at all, and you're done commenting and critiquing his/her book, I'm giving you the right to delete all your comments in his/her book. It isn't fair if only one person will do the part, and the other will get all the benefits. That's why it is called partnership so that you'll help each other out.

*the club thread is on the external link