16: MR. CRIM

THIRD PERSON POV:

Monday morning they all wake up in awkwardness.

But Then Warren choose to stay in the Dorm and cook for breakfast he even cook for Nylia and Grey.

But Nylia choose to leave early and Grey leave too.

Kim Wake up and didn't even make a word to see Warren in the Kitchen .
She also feels bad to Warren after what she just hear last night.

She felt bad for Grey.

And When Patricia went outside she about to greet Warren but she end up not doing it when she realize Warren rejected her for the third time.
And she will only talk to Warren when Nylia appears but if not they shouldn't.

She's disperate to get Warren from Nylia even do Warren already told her that Him and Nylia are in relationship already.

And the Reason why Patricia and Warren walks together is Patricia accepted Warren deals to make Nylia Jealous after Nylia having conversation with Claud.

Patricia accepted it but still she wanted to gain Warren Attention but she lost a chance.

Even though they have to act she should still mind her words and Actions that means she can't act really hard to make Nylia Jealous.

But without them knowing it works.

Patricia clear Her thought when Warren Notice her and she went silent when Warren suddenly told her to stop acting infront of Nylia.

Patricia is about to say something but Warren told her not to make sense.
Or else he would confess what Patricia just did.

So Patricia don't have a choice but to keep quite.

Warren didn't really use Patricia for Nylia they have that deal after Patricia beg Warren and she'll do everything so Warren can't tell to everyone what she just did.

So both of them are in just fair situation.

Nylia and Grey is in the Canteen right now.

Even though Nylia didn't really plan to come back in the canteen.

Grey is alone eating his breakfast not far from Nylia.

Also Nylia is quite having her breakfast but a little while someone just walk towards her and sat down in front of her.

Grey just taking a look. Even his mad.

"What's up?". Louie ask.

Nylia look at him and put her spoon down.

"I'm not in a mood get lost". Nylia response coldly but Louie act like Nylia didn't mean it.

So he leans in the Chair.

"So I guess your in the Group already. Where you at?". He ask.